Go a little further and discover the fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances. The washer and dryer are neatly tucked into a large closet in the dining room area near the dining room table. Enjoy a hot meal with a view of the creek while soaking the ambiance the North Georgia Mountains so commonly offer.
There are to queen bedrooms on the entry-level separated by a shared full bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
The upper level of this property is home to a full-size bed, and two additional twin beds cleverly built to allow maximum space in the upstairs open loft. On the other side of the loft, you will find another entertainment station for the younger ones in the party, with an attached USB cord for game consoles if you wish to bring one capable of hooking up to the 45" TV
The sliding glass door wall conveniently transfers you from the dining room area to the large outdoor deck. With plentiful wicker furniture and a gas grill, this will surely be a hot spot for the duration of your stay. As a bonus, there is also an outdoor fire pit with 2 swinging benches near for the ultimate comfort while enjoying a fire. To top it all of, the rushing water of the stream is just feet from the deck and fire pit area, providing soothing rustling water white noise night and day. This property sits on a flat grassy area perfect for the kids to run around and play as well.
If you're looking for a quaint mountain property next to a fresh, mountain stream, Sipping Rise is just for you!
- About 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge
- Queen bedroom with closet
- Queen bedroom #2 with closet
- Shared tub/shower combo bathroom
- Living area with a plush sectional, wood-burning fireplace, and a 48" ETC cable TV and Roku
- Fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances
- Dining table with seating for 5
- Washer and Dryer
- Full bed in the open loft
- 2 twin beds built into the wall in the open loft
- Gaming/TV area with bean bag chairs and Roku
- Board games
- Little kids coloring table
- Large deck area with a view of the creek
- Ample deck seating
- Gas grill
- Firepit with dual swinging bench seats
- Large, flat, grassy yard
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.