Before entering this wonderful cabin, take a look at the view on the front porch area that conveniently offers an outdoor fireplace for your enjoyment. The outside deck area also provides plenty of seating for you and your friends to simply sit back and breath the fresh mountain air...you'll need it after the stunning view takes your breath away. Inside the cabin, find an abundance of comfort and luxury.
The main level offers a fully equipped, spacious kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances where you can prepare a home-cooked meal to enjoy in the dining area with family and friends. The great room is also something to "write home about" with it's comfortable furnishings that provide and ideal sitting area where you can gather with friends and family to discuss your travels in front of the wood burning fireplace. The main level also offers a Master King Bedroom with a 42" Flat Panel TV, and a private bathroom providing you with a jetted tub and a separate tile shower.
Come upstairs to find two more bedrooms and a lovely loft seating area. Bedroom #1 offers a queen bed with a private bathroom that has a jetted tub and tile shower. Bedroom #2 offers two twin beds and also has it's own private bathroom with a jetted tub and separate tile shower.
Make your way downstairs to the bottom level to experience the den which is uniquely designed and decorated. This space offers a perfect venue for socializing or watching the game, which is very easy with two 60" flat screen TVs as well as a bar with everything you could need for a get together. Don't forget to spend some time with the foosball table! The lower level also offers two more queen bedrooms, both with private bathrooms that have tile showers.
Come outside and soak in the hot tub situated with the most amazing views you could imagine. After a visit to the warm jetted waters, make your way up to the outdoor fireplace - a year-round favorite.
Whichever way decide to spend your vacation, know that you'll have a comfy bed to count sheep on, as well as everything you will need to make the most of your time in the mountains at Serenity.
Centrally located in North West Georgia approximately 25 Minutes from Morganton, 25 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, and 10 Minutes from -Murphy, NC
Private community Serenity Ridge Subdivision
270 degree long range mountain views
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Appliances
Dining room with seating for 6-8
Bar area with additional seating
Great room with wood burning fireplace and Flat Panel TV
1/2 bathroom on main level
Main level King Master bedroom with 42" flat panel TV, private bathroom with jetted tub and tile shower.
Loft area with seating
Bedroom with 2 twin beds and private bathroom with jetted tub and tile shower
Queen bedroom with private bathroom with jetted tub and tile shower
Den area with freezer (not for guests' use), dishwasher, microwave, gas fireplace, card table, and bar.
Two 60" flat panel TVs
Queen Bedroom #1 with private bathroom with tile shower
Queen Bedroom #2 with private bathroom with tile shower
Gas Fireplace on deck (see notes)
Parking for up to 4 cars
Sorry, no pets allowed
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
We recommend no more than 5 cars in the driveway
There is a steep paved road to access this cabin
This cabin is equipped with an exterior gas operated fireplace. Gas fireplaces can be used but are not serviced May (Memorial Day weekend) through September (Labor Day weekend).
This home is equipped with Noise Aware Decibel Monitoring System. It only registers decibel level and will only notify us if the level is breached for an extended amount of time. Please be respectful of full-time residents.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.