Perfect for a couples’ romantic weekend getaway or just to reconnect with loved ones. The log cabin style atmosphere has an open floor plan with a dining area for six guests and breakfast bar for three. Snuggle up on the sofa and catch up on your favorite Hallmark Movie on the 55” television over the woodburning fireplace. As you stroll through the kitchen, you will find to the King Master bedroom and a large bathroom with a garden tub/shower combo. Up the stairs, two comfortable queen beds await your tranquil stay in an open loft setting overlooking activities below.
Allow yourself to reflect on the important things and refresh your spirit with nature while hiking to nearby waterfalls and streams and ending the evenings with a night by the outdoor fire pit, sipping your favorite wine and listening to the katydids sing their summer tunes.
- Located between Ellijay and Blue Ridge.
- Screened in Deck Facing SouthEast Overlooking Nature
- Paved Road turns to Gravel Road – Slightly Narrow in Spots
- Private Lot – Can only see neighboring rooftops from screened in deck
- Parking for 2-3 cars max in straight gravel driveway
- Nearby SCCR Rentals: The Good Place (1.8 Miles)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Large Sink & Facet
- Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker
- Keurig (latte/ expresso upgrade) and Regular Coffee Pot
- Electric Stove and Oven
- Tea Kettle
- Seating for 3 at Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area with seating for 6
- Living Room with Wood Fireplace and 55" Flat Panel Smart TV with DVD
- King Bedroom with 42” Smart Flat Panel Television, DVD Player, Locking Door and Ceiling Fan
- Bathroom with Large Garden Jetted Jaccuzi Tub/Shower Combo and Single Vanity
- Laundry Closet- Side By Side Top Loader Washer and Front Load Dryer- Iron and Ironing Board
- Wireless Internet
Upper Level Loft Area
- Loft with 2 Queen Beds
- 40" Flat Panel Smart TV, DVD Player, XBox 360 and Games
- Board Games
- Workspace Writing Desk with Wireless Printer
- Ceiling Fan
- Screened-in Porch with Rocking Chairs and Ample Seating
- Gas/ Charcoal/ Smoker Combo Grill
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Furniture and Cooler
- Small Yard Area with Fire Pit
- Corn Hole (under covered deck area)
- 42” Flat Panel Smart Television
- Ceiling Fans
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.