There’s something special about staying in a waterfront cabin in North Georgia, and Riverbend is no exception. Located a few miles away from Historic Downtown Blue Ridge in Mineral Bluff, GA, Riverbend is an expansive 5-bedroom vacation home that has enough room and amenities for your whole family to enjoy.
Enjoy an easy drive to the cabin and walk through the front door to a beautiful sunroom with an abundance of natural light and a charming fireplace. Continue through the entry-level and discover the huge chef’s kitchen overlooking the Toccoa River, which comes fully equipped and features updated appliances like a double wall oven, granite counters and enough room for an army of cooks. This kitchen is just begging you to whip up Saturday morning pancakes and bacon for your guests!
Also on the entry level, you will find a grand dining area and tastefully decorated living area with a stacked stone fireplace, large flat screen TV, surround sound and deck access only a few feet away. Just around the corner, you will find the entry-level master bedroom with a king bed and stunning private bathroom with marble accents and a jetted tub, as well as an office area with flat panel TV where you can get some work done or just spend some quiet time alone by yourself.
Upper level living at Riverbend is a lovely experience with a loft area, a queen bedroom and even a twin bedroom that is perfectly suited for younger members of your party.
You’ll undoubtedly spend a lot of time on the lower level of Riverbend, where you will find a pool table, custom-crafted stone fireplace, large flat panel TV and access to the lower level deck outside. There’s also a large kitchen perfect for preparing some game-day treats for you and your friends.
If you’re feeling sleepy, don’t fret – there are sleeping arrangements ready for you on the lower level which include 2 king bedrooms, both of which have flat-panel TVs for you to enjoy as you drift off to sleep.
No matter where you happen to be inside Riverbend, it’s always easy to pop outside and enjoy yourself. The Toccoa River is only a few feet away from the back deck, just across the beautifully landscaped lawn. Sit by the water and relax or toss your line in to see if you can catch any fish. You will also find an abundance of comfy outdoor furniture, a gas grill, a firepit and a hot tub for when it’s time to soak away any worries that might be nagging you.
Make long-lasting memories any time of the year at Riverbend, where fun and relaxation is just around the corner.
Located in Mineral Bluff, approximately 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
Mostly Paved Roads
Living Room with Plush Seating, 55" Flat Panel TV (DirecTV), Airport Express Surround Sound
Sunroom w/ gas fireplace
Stacked Stone Gas Fireplace
Large Chef's Kitchen with River View
Dining Room with Seating for 6 (additional seating available) & wine chiller
Master King Bedroom with 35" Flat Panel TV (DirecTV) & gas log fireplace & landline telephone
Private Bathroom with jetted tub
1/2 bath with tempered glass basin sink
Office area with plush seating and 40" Flat Panel TV (DirecTV) with access to a printer
Bathroom with Stand-Up Shower
Wet bar w/ sink
Washer & Dryer
Reading loft area with chair
Queen bedroom with 40" flat panel TV w/ private bathroom & stand up shower
Bathroom with stand-up shower
Bedroom with 3 twin beds & a private bathroom & shower (no TV)
Den Area with 60" Flat Panel TV (DirecTV) and Plush Seating
Stone gas fireplace
Lower Level Deck Access
King Bedroom with 35" Flat Panel TV (DirecTV) w/ private access to patio overlooking the river
Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
King Bedroom with access to patio overlooking the river and a 35" Flat Panel TV (DirecTV) w/ private bathroom & stand-up shower.
Elliptical exercise machine
Entry and lower level decks with ample outdoor seating including a 4 top table
Walk-up views of Toccoa river
Adirondack rocking chairs on the lower level
Birdhouses for bird watching
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Big Green Egg is Not for Guest Use
- For our safety, Please be aware of the Blue Ridge Dam Release Schedule
- Offers 4 parking spaces
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.