The upper level is where you will find the King Master Suite with a private master bathroom w/ walk-in shower. You'll also be able to take advantage of the quiet workspace provided to you for your convenience. If you'd like to wind down before bed with your favorite show, you'll have the opportunity in the master as it has its own 43" Roku TV w/ streaming options. If that isn't enough, bring in the day with a hot cup of coffee on your very own private balcony!
Family game time is a must in the lower level den area. Enjoy a game of foosball with the kids or watch the big game on the 43" YouTube LIVE TV. With ample plush furniture, this is another cozy place to spend an evening with family and friends. For your convenience, there is a washer and dryer for your use on the lower level of this cabin. The final sleeping arrangement is found on this level with a double bunk bedroom, one being a single over a double and one being a single over single.
The lower level patio has a hot tub, wicker furniture, a hammock, and a reading garden to get in touch with nature!
Whatever your reason for getting away, you've come to the right place at the right time! If you have any questions, please feel free to use or LiveChat option, or, give us a call! We look forward to getting you to Blue Ridge!
- 15 Minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge off of Aska Road
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Traditional Coffee Pot
- Living Area with Plush Furniture
- Deck Access
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Queen Bedroom w/ 43" Roku TV w/ Streaming Options
- Shared Bathroom Tub/Shower Combo
- WiFi Throughout Cabin (Direct Fiber)
- Pet Friendly (Additional Charge)
- Good Cell Phone Service (No Landline Telephone)
- Work Desk / WiFi
- King Master Suite w/ Private bathroom and Walk-In Shower
- 43" Roku TV w/ Streaming Option
- Private Balcony w/ Chairs
- Long Range Mountain View / Lake View
- Den Area
- Plush Furniture
- Foosball Table
- 43" TV w/ YouTube LIVE TV
- DVD Player
- Mini Library Room
- Double Bunk Room: Single over Double and Single over Single
- Shared Full Bathroom w/ Walk-In Shower
- Gas Grill / Prep Area
- Outdoor Dining Table for 4
- Porch Swing
- Rocking Chairs
- Hot Tub
- Wicker Furniture
- Reading Garden
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Ring Central Camera Pointing Toward Driveway for Property Security
- Low Profile Vehicles Not Suggested
- No Landline Telephone
- All Specials Apply
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.