Mountain Splendor Meets Luxury Living in Blue Ridge, GA
Ask yourself this question: would you rather rent a custom-built cabin with stunning views perched over Fightingtown Creek with a gourmet kitchen and luxurious furnishings; OR rent a fun-filled property with finished basement, game tables, and theater-style seating reminiscent of the movies? The better question is, why not have both?
Located minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, Reel Creek Lodge offers guests the best of both worlds, wrapped up in one opulent package that makes for an elegant escape from the daily rigors of life.
This stunning 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath lodge-style cabin sits at the end of a cul de sac and was built around a colossal stone slab that forms the hearth of the large gas fireplace found on the lower level. Unique designs like this can be found throughout the interior and exterior of the home. It’s safe to say you won’t find a cabin quite like this in Fannin County!
Get your vacation started right with a relaxing country drive out to the cabin, and let your worries wash away with the sounds of rushing water in the background as you pull into the driveway of Reel Creek Lodge. Take a moment to marvel at the large beams on the front porch, custom front door and beautifully landscaped fire pit area before entering the cabin.
Inside Reel Creek Lodge you’ll find so many distinctive, upscale features and amenities that you might not ever want to leave! Entry level living is splendid and features local artwork, a 45” flat panel TV with Yamaha Digital Cinema sound system, Harmon surround sound, double-sided glass fireplace surrounded by stacked stone, ultra-comfy leather seating, and floor-to-ceiling picture windows in the living room.
Prepare your guests a meal in the fully-equipped kitchen with all the comforts of home including stainless steel appliances, stone backsplash, and a wooden breakfast bar that makes dining easy. Whip up a yummy meal for your guests and eat at the large family-style dining table or outside on the screened-in porch, with access from the entry level.
The first king bedroom with 32" TV also lies on the entry level, which comes with screened-in porch access and an attached private bathroom with jetted tub, walk-in tile shower and double vanity.
Upstairs you will find a loft area complete with pool table, queen bed and writing desk where you can document your getaway vacation in Blue Ridge. King bedroom #2 is also on the upper level and features a 32” TV and private bathroom access with a walk-in shower that has plenty of room to wash off after an adventurous day out.
Lower level living is every bit as grand as the entry and upper levels, with a king bedroom featuring a 32” TV, direct access outside and a private bathroom for your convenience. Pop some popcorn, grab a bottle of wine from the minifridge under the counter, fire up the Blu-ray and kick back in the theatre-style seats as you watch your favorite flick on the enormous 65” TV.
Remember the huge stone fireplace we mentioned earlier? You’ll find it on the lower level as well, just steps from a foosball table, air hockey table and lower level patio access where your hot tub awaits, with plenty of seating options and even mood lighting for when the sun goes down.
While you will find countless creature comforts inside Reel Creek Lodge, there’s even more to discover outside, starting with a quaint path that leads down to 700 feet of creek front viewing at the banks of Fightingtown Creek. Enjoy a picnic lunch outside as you immerse yourself in the simple beauty of nature. Marvel at the 2nd largest Hemlock in the state of GA. If you prefer, throw on some waders, grab your fishing poles, and enjoy an amazing day of catch and release fishing with friends and family.
With a timeless design and lavish living accommodations, Reel Creek Lodge is an attraction in and of itself, just minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge. Come see why this property is one of the most popular in town!
Located 15 Minutes from Blue Ridge in the Cohutta Wilderness
Stunning Views of Fightingtown Creek
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Custom Stone Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
Breakfast Bar with Seating for 4
Separate Dining Area with Deck Access and Seating for 8
Living Room with Plush Furniture, Double-Sided Gas Fireplace, 45" Flat Panel TV, and Surround Sound
King Bedroom with 32"TV, Screened-In and windowed Deck Access, Private Bathroom with copper sinks, Garden Tub and Large Walk-In Stone Shower with double shower heads
Plenty of games for a thrilling game night
Loft Area with Pool Table
Queen Bed Off of Loft Area (Loft Bedroom)
King Bedroom with Private Bathroom, Large Walk-In Stone Shower with 32" TV
Recreation Room with Foosball Table, Air Hockey Table, Card Table, Dart Board and Large Gas Stone Fireplace
Wet Bar with Wine Chiller and seating for 4
65" TV with Theater-Style Seating
King Bedroom with 32" TV, Private Bath with Tub/Shower Combo, Lower Level Deck Access
Wraparound Deck with Wood-Burning Fireplace and Outdoor Seating
Covered Front Portico with Seating
Courtyard Style Fire Pit
Large Hot Tub
Weber Gas BBQ Grill
Path Leading to Fightingtown Creek
Picnic Table Overlooking Creek
Lower Level Covered Porch with sitting bench
Additional Parking on Lower Level Driveway
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- For your security, there are cameras facing exterior areas of this cabin
- 4th Bedroom is a loft
- Cabin sits perched above Fightingtown Creek, a brisk hike is required to access creek
- Offers 3 parking spaces
Clean Linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.