Adorned beautifully with plush furnishings and tasteful decorations, Point Of View is sure to impress. Join your guests as they are wowed by the view and all around tranquil setting this mountain home offers. With your convenience in mind, the kitchen is fully equipped for preparing culinary masterpieces - vacation style! The dining area is cozy, yet spacious... and perfect for entertaining. No home would be complete without a living room to lay back and relax as you watch your favorite shows or movies.
When the timing is right, challenge your companions to a friendly game of pool in the roomy, lower level den. This level also offers a comfortable seating area perfect for watching the big game and having a hangout session. If you're more of the outdoorsy type, create a fire in the outdoor fireplace and watch some TV while you do!
Spent your day shopping or hiking? We know that hot tub is calling your name - soak all of your worries away under the mountain sky any time of day. When night time comes around, finding the perfect place to lay your head has never been easier. Three separate levels, with a bedroom on each, offer optimum privacy and comfort. Each bedroom has a corresponding bathroom for your convenience.
Located in the prestigious My Mountain Development in Morganton, GA just 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances
Dining Area with seating for 6
Additional Seating for 2 at Breakfast Bar
Living room with 45" Flat Panel TV and Gas Fireplace
King Bedroom with attached bathroom with shower (double shower head)
WiFi (Internet service is provided by satellite, instead of cable, so speeds may vary widely)
King Bedroom with attached bathroom with shower
Bedroom offering 2 twins
Bathroom with Tub/Shower combo
Game Room with Pool Table and Den/Bar Area
Den Area offers 45" Flat Panel TV
Wood Burning Fireplace
32" Flat Panel TV (above fireplace)
4 Rocking Chairs
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
This is NOT a pet friendly property - Owner does bring pets and extra efforts are taken to clean property - Persons with sensitive allergies should take note.
Two towels (Body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy
See the FAQ Page for additional information
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.