COZY & QUIET... Located in Cherry Log Mountain within 20 minutes of downtown Blue Ridge and Ellijay GA, Pate's Escape is the perfect log cabin for your next getaway!
Comfortable would be the best word to describe what you will feel at Pate's Escape. When you walk up to the log cabin you will discover a great outdoor setting. The outdoor fireplace makes being cozy outside easy as well as the large open air hot tub, gas grill, and seating area that is a perfect location for entertaining your family and friends. Relax on the porch and enjoy the views of the ponds painted in with the mountains. If you're feeling a little more adventurous, take a hike down to the pond and hop in if you feel like the weather will allow it. Or just relax on the deck in an Adirondack chair, perhaps with a picnic.
After a day of outdoor relaxation, come inside and warm up by the log fireplace. Pate's Escape is a perfect getaway for couples with or without kids...don't forget to bring Fido too!
Great location on Cherry Log Mountain, 10-20 Minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge and Ellijay shopping.
Three beautiful ponds visible from the cabin
Wooded Lot gives that "tree house" feeling with great Mountain View
True log cabin
Open floor plan, cathedral ceiling, floor to ceiling rock, wood-burning fireplace
Kitchen Fully Equipped with Appliances, Dishwasher, Stainless Sink, Stove
Eat-in Kitchen with Table for 4
Cozy Living Room
WiFi throughout cabin
Twin bunkbed bedroom
Loft features pull-out bed. Cozy sitting area w/ TV for curling up with a good book and attached bathroom
Outdoor Fireplace and rocking chairs
Beautiful Mountain and Pond View
Access pond via trail to private deck with Adirondack chairs
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
Short Driving Distance to Southern Grace
Apply Access to the house is below gate/parking is above the gate
Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to arrival.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.