Located in Mineral Bluff, just north of Downtown Blue Ridge, you will find it easy to make yourself at home in Papa Bear's Den. Walk into the main level living area and immediately notice the fine artistic touches the builder made when designing the cabin. When you're not cuddled up on the couch watching a movie on the 42" flat panel TV, enjoy views of the mountain range and rolling hills from the living room and the adjoining deck. Find some time out of your busy vacation schedule to soak in the sunken hot tub and breath in the fresh air.
While you're outside, take a moment to appreciate the outdoors and gather around the fire pit, or if you're in the mood for something a little more intimate, the outdoor fireplace. Don't forget the outdoor furniture on both the upper and lower level decks, where you can indulge in some quiet time or swing in the seasonal breeze that only the mountains can offer.
Come back inside to the well-equipped kitchen perfect for making your favorite homemade meals, even when you're not at home. The nearby dining area makes dinner time pleasant and easy for everyone. After mealtime, join the family downstairs for a game of pool. If you're more into curling up to your favorite TV shows, you'll love the 50" flat panel TV located in the basement level game-room, which also includes plenty of comfy seating. When bedtime rolls around, wind down in a cozy bed, whichever bedroom you choose you'll find the comfort you need, especially after a long day of adventuring and sightseeing. Call today to book your future stay at Papa Bear's Den.
Located in Mineral Bluff, GA
Open Living/Kitchen/Dining Area
Fully equipped kitchen
Living area with 42" Flat Panel TV
Two queen bedrooms
Master bedroom has a king bed, 20" Flat Panel TV, private balcony and bathroom with jetted tub and walk-in stone tile shower.
Two bedrooms, One Queen and One with 2 Twins
Lower level game room offers 50" Flat Panel TV
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
This is NOT a pet friendly property - Owner does bring pets and extra efforts are taken to clean property - Persons with sensitive allergies should take note.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.