This majestic 2 bedroom cabin is perfect for a couple looking for a quick getaway out of the city, or a small family looking to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life. Walking into this cabin you will be pleasantly surprised by the small touches that really complete the ambiance of this 2 bedroom mountain cabin. The fully equipped kitchen has all you need to prepare meals while staying with us. The open concept cabin allows everyone to be together from the living rooms, decks, and kitchen.
The living room has new furniture, including a recliner, rocker, and comfy couch. Kick back and relax while watching the 48" TV w/ Dish Network and soundbar next to the gas log fireplace. You won't find a better atmosphere to cozy up to your loved ones! On one side of the cabin, you will find the queen bedroom and 32" TV w/ Dish across from the shared tub/shower combo bathroom across the hall. The washer and dryer are also conveniently located in the closet of this restroom.
On the other side of the cabin, you have the king master suite! This includes a 32" TV w/ Dish Network and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. This particular room also has direct deck access.
On the back side of the cabin offering the mountain view, you will find the hot tub along with the gas grill, wooden rockers, and a delightful porch swing. On the front side, there is an additional porch swing and a table for 4 with a couple more wooden rockers. Both decks lead to the side of the cabin where the outdoor fire pit is. (Please note: You are responsible for firewood at the outdoor fire feature) For a smaller style cabin, this property has ample outdoor seating and options for entertainment OR relaxing!
Scroll down to check the availability of this cabin or give us a call! We can't wait to get you to Blue Ridge!
PLEASE NOTE: Nearby Dogs can be heard from the property
15 minutes north of downtown Blue Ridge in the Sugar Creek area
- Fully equipped kitchen with drip coffee pot
- Dining table for 4, with additional seating for 2 at the island
- Comfortable living area with a recliner, rocking chair, and plush couch
- The living area boasts a 48" TV with Dish Network, a soundbar, mini jukebox, and a gas log fireplace
- King master suite with a 32" TV w/ DVD player and Dish Network service
- King master suite has deck access and an attached private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Queen bedroom has 32" TV with Dish Network and DVD player
- Queen bedroom shares a tub/shower combo across the hallway
- Board games located in queen bedroom closet
- Mountain View
- Landline telephone
- WiFi throughout cabin
- The front deck has a porch swing, table for 4, and wooden rocking chairs
- The back deck has the gas grill, hot tub, more wooden rockers, and another porch swing with a mountain view
- To the side of the cabin, you will find the fire pit with ample seating for the whole family
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Ample Parking Available
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners, a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.