Designed around the dream of fun, sun, water, family, friends and entertaining; Nottely Island Resort is the perfect place to disconnect from “reality”, reconnect with loved ones and relish is luxury.
Start your day on the lake by loading your boat at the boat ramp that is around the corner, approximately 500ft from the driveway and approximately 250ft from Nottely Island Retreats Dock.
Hurried footsteps patter on the custom stone pathway leading to the inviting grand entrance where in one swing of the door, pupils dilate in admiration of the view, breath lengthens, and nothing but the sound of a stress releasing exhale sets the tone. Spacious open floor plan, cathedral ceilings, fully equipped chefs’ kitchen, stone gas fireplace, 70” flat panel television and windows framing the lake view undoubtably pleases. Wake up to yoga on the deck overlooking the lake or wonder down the slate path to the dock and sip coffee from the sunning deck.
Around the corner, unlade personal items in the master king suite with 50” flat panel television and an en-suite that belongs in a spa, dressed with a waterfall shower, double vanity, water closet and immense walk in wardrobe. Just steps down the hallway, find a full bathroom with standing stone shower and single vanity with double access to another sizable King Bedroom.
Stroll down the grand staircase to a second common area with gas fireplace, 70” flat panel television and access to the outdoor kitchen and seating area. Settle here over a cocktail from the wet bar and board game while the outdoor grill sizzles with goodies.
Opposite the Lower Level Common Area, find a luxurious second king master suite with another waterfall shower in the en suite. A little further down the hall, find the shared full bathroom and bunk room housing 4 twin beds.
End the night with a smore and a recap of your day at the lake around the firepit.
- Located on Lake Nottely
- Boat Ramp Approximately 250ft from Private Nottely Island Retreat Dock and Approximately 500ft from Driveway
- Back Deck Facing Lake Nottely View
- Complete Paved Access
- Private Lot – Has neighbors, but can only see from front of home.
- Parking for 4 cars in driveway
- Fully Equipped Chefs Kitchen
- Granite Counter Tops
- Farmhouse Sink
- Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker
- Gas Stove and Oven
- Butlers Pantry
- Seating for 5 at Extra Large Island
- Dining Area with seating for 12
- Extra Dining Table Seating 4
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 70" Flat Panel TV
- King Master Suite
- En-Suite with Waterfall Shower, Double Vanity, Walk in Closet, Private Water Closet
- King Bedroom
- Full Bathroom
- Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Access to Deck Seating Area
Upper Level Carriage House (Separate Entrance)
- Queen Loft with 50" Flat Panel TV
- Attached Full Bathroom with Stand Up Shower
- Writing Desk Workspace
- Kitchenette (Minifridge, Microwave, Coffee Bar)
- Private Sitting Deck Overlooking Lake Nottely
- Private Air Conditioning Unit
- King Master Suite with Waterfall Shower
- 70" Flat Panel TV
- Wet Bar with Microwave
- Bedroom with Bunk Set (two sets of twin bunkbeds)
- Full Bathroom
- Full Refrigerator and Freezer
- Industrial Ice Maker
- Access to Outdoor Kitchen and Lower Patio Seating Area
- Path to Private Boat Dock with Sunning Deck
- Entry Level Deck with Large Seating Area, Panoramic View of Lake Nottely, Wood Burning Fireplace, Cast Iron Grill and 70” Flat Panel TV
- Lower Level Patio with Outdoor Kitchen with Big Green Egg, Skillet, Gas Grill and Sink
- Lower Level Patio Seating area with 60” Flat Panel TV
- Fire Pit
- Ping Pong Table
- No Access to Garage
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Outdoor Cameras on Property
- No Guest Access to Garage
- Please keep in mind that the lake rises and falls as the seasons change throughout the year. Therefore, the lake levels will be lower during fall and winter seasons.
- Temporary Construction nearby
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.