Designed around the dream of fun, sun, water, family, friends and entertaining; Notelly Island Resort is the perfect place to disconnect from “reality”, reconnect with loved ones and relish is luxury.
Start your day on the lake by loading your boat at the boat ramp that is around the corner, approximately 500ft from the driveway and approximately 250ft from Nottely Island Retreats Dock.
Hurried footsteps patter on the custom stone pathway leading to the inviting grand entrance where in one swing of the door, pupils dilate in admiration of the view, breath lengthens, and nothing but the sound of a stress releasing exhale sets the tone. Spacious open floor plan, cathedral ceilings, fully equipped chefs’ kitchen, stone gas fireplace, 70” flat panel television and windows framing the lake view undoubtably pleases. Wake up to yoga on the deck overlooking the lake or wonder down the slate path to the dock and sip coffee from the sunning deck.
Around the corner, unlade personal items in the master king suite with 50” flat panel television and an en-suite that belongs in a spa, dressed with a waterfall shower, double vanity, water closet and immense walk in wardrobe. Just steps down the hallway, find a full bathroom with standing stone shower and single vanity with double access to another sizable King Bedroom.
Stroll down the grand staircase to a second common area with gas fireplace, 70” flat panel television and access to the outdoor kitchen and seating area. Settle here over a cocktail from the wet bar and board game while the outdoor grill sizzles with goodies.
Opposite the Lower Level Common Area, find a luxurious second king master suite with another waterfall shower in the en suite. A little further down the hall, find the shared full bathroom and bunk room housing 4 twin beds.
End the night with a smore and a recap of your day at the lake around the firepit.
- Located on Lake Nottely
- Boat Ramp Approximately 250ft from Private Nottely Island Retreat Dock and Approximately 500ft from Driveway
- Back Deck Facing Lake Nottely View
- Complete Paved Access
- Private Lot – Has neighbors, but can only see from front of home.
- Parking for 4 cars in driveway
- Fully Equipped Chefs Kitchen
- Granite Counter Tops
- Farmhouse Sink
- Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker
- Gas Stove and Oven
- Butlers Pantry
- Seating for 5 at Extra Large Island
- Dining Area with seating for 12
- Extra Dining Table Seating 4
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 70" Flat Panel TV (Apple TV Only)
- King Master Suite
- En-Suite with Waterfall Shower, Double Vanity, Walk in Closet, Private Water Closet
- King Bedroom
- Full Bathroom
- Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Access to Deck Seating Area
Upper Level Carriage House (Separate Entrance)
- Queen Loft with 50" Flat Panel TV (Apple TV Only)
- Attached Full Bathroom with Stand Up Shower
- Writing Desk Workspace
- Kitchenette (Minifridge, Microwave, Coffee Bar)
- Private Sitting Deck Overlooking Lake Nottely
- Private Air Conditioning Unit
- King Master Suite with Waterfall Shower
- 70" Flat Panel TV (Apple TV Only)
- Wet Bar with Microwave
- Bedroom with Bunk Set (two sets of twin bunkbeds)
- Full Bathroom
- Full Refrigerator and Freezer
- Industrial Ice Maker
- Access to Outdoor Kitchen and Lower Patio Seating Area
- Path to Private Boat Dock with Sunning Deck
- Entry Level Deck with Large Seating Area, Panoramic View of Lake Nottely, Gas Fireplace, Cast Iron Grill and 70” Flat Panel TV (Apple TV Only)
- Lower Level Patio with Outdoor Kitchen with Big Green Egg, Skillet, Gas Grill and Sink
- Lower Level Patio Seating area with 60” Flat Panel TV and Gas Fireplace
- Fire Pit
- Ping Pong Table
- No Access to Garage
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Outdoor Cameras on Property
- No Guest Access to Garage
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.