This tastefully decorated cabin home is eagerly waiting to get on the market for rental as the developers put the finishing touches on this immaculate 4 bedroom cabin. Situated mear minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping, dining, and adventure! The amenity list is chalked full and no expense was spared building this pristine luxury cabin. Gaze into the wild blue sky as far as the eye can see and enjoy the rolling North Georgia Mountains in the distance as this cabin offers a 5-star view!
Once inside the cabin, you'll immediately be swept away by the fresh woodsy scents and mountainous ambiance that sets the stage for an amazing stay. The open, airy concept is perfect for spending time with the ones you hold dearest. The living room, kitchen, and dining room work seamlessly together keeping everyone together during the big game or while making supper. In the kitchen, you'll find a gas stove top and brand new stainless steel appliances that are top of the line! Take advantage of the fully stocked kitchen while preparing your family favorite meals, while still being apart of all the fun. A centerpiece in this cabin is the dining room table that was specifically designed to be one of the best seats in the house when it comes to the mountain views; Dine like royalty! The living room has two high-quality leather recliners and two comfortable couches. The large, 65" cable TV is above the gas log fireplace making this a wonderful entertainment room for the whole family.
The king master suite comes with a 43" cable TV, private bathroom with double vanities, and a large walk-in shower. Find some personal relaxation time in the deep soaking tub if you please! This bedroom also has direct access to the front deck. The queen bedroom is on the other side on the entry level with a shared tub/shower combo bathroom and a 43" cable TV.
Head downstairs to the den area where you will find a wet bar including a mini fridge, a shuffleboard table, a 75" cable TV with soundbar, and a table for 4. More sleeping arrangements are found on the terrace level including another king bedroom with a 43" cable TV. The other bedroom has 2 queen beds and a 43" cable TV with a private bathroom and double vanities with a walk-in shower. Of course, for your convenience, there is also a brand new washer and dryer.
On the beautiful days North Georgia has to offer, head out to the decks where entertainment and fun is made easy! The entry-level deck has patio furniture seating for 6 under another large 65" cable TV and wood burning fireplace. There is also another dining style outdoor table with seating for 6. Whenever you decide you would like to use the gas grill located just off the dining room, rest assured it will be ready when you are as we provide the propane. The terrace level patio has a large 4 person hot tub and another table for 4.
You might say this cabin is above the rest at "New Heights" and we would agree! If you're looking for an unforgettable getaway at one of Blue Ridge's most luxurious and prominent cabins, look no further than "New Heights"!
Under 5 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge in the New Heights gated community
King Master Suite including 43" cable TV and a private bathroom including double vanity, large walk-in shower, and a relaxing soaking tub
Queen bedroom with 43" cable TV and a shared tub/shower combo bathroom
Convenient 1/2 bath in the living area
Fully stocked kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances
Dining room with supreme mountain view and seating for 8
Breakfast bar with seating for 3
Regular drip coffee pot
High-speed WiFi throughout the cabin
The living area boasts a huge 65" cable TV
Comfortable high-end furniture with ample seating
Gas log fireplace
Panoramic views throughout both levels of the cabin with the plethora of natural light windows
King bedroom w/ 43" cable TV
Bedroom with 2 full/double beds with private bathroom including a double vanity and walk-in shower
Den area with a large leather sectional and huge 75" cable TV with a soundbar for an amazing entertainment room
Wet bar with mini fridge
Premium Shuffleboard game for your enjoyment
Washer and Dryer
Lounge area with comfortable patio furniture facing a 43" cable TV and a wood burning fireplace (entry level deck)
Dining table with seating for 8 (entry level deck)
Gas grill with provided propane (entry level deck off kitchen area)
Hot tub (terrace level deck)
Table with seating for 4 (terrace level deck)
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Short Driving Distance to Celtic Clouds
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- New cabin construction across the street
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.