Find your happy place at Mountain Sunset in the Blue Ridge mountains. This 3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom home is perfect for a family looking to get away from the busy lights and sounds of the city. Feast your eyes on the excellent mountain views from every level of the house, or soak away your worries in the hot tub or play a competitive game of pool or foosball. With plenty or space, you'll find it's not that hard to sit back and breath in the fresh mountain air.
Take an exciting walk high above the living room to a private outdoor deck as you cross the catwalk on the upper level. Don't forget to have a bonfire in the outdoor fire pit, or cozy up to one of the indoor fireplaces during the cold months. However you decide to spend your vacation time, be sure to kick back and relax; we won't tell your boss if you let loose a little!
Located in Mineral Bluff, GA about 20-25 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen with stone countertops, standard coffee maker, and electric stove
Seating for 3 at the breakfast bar
Dining area with seating for 6-8
Living Room with 32" Flat Panel TV with BluRay
Queen Bedroom with 36" Flat Panel TV and attached bathroom with tub/shower
Loft with Queen Bed and Twin Daybed with Trundle
Bathroom with shower stall
32" Flat Panel TV
Catwalk to private deck
Bedroom with Full/Twin bunk with attached bathroom with stone stand in shower
Recreation Room with 32" Flat Panel TV
Lower Deck Access To Hot Tub
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
Short Driving Distance to Sunset Ridge
Located off a gravel road
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, Soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.