Mountain High sums it up, perched on a ridge above the Aska Adventure Area. Mountain High offers 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Baths. This lodge-style cabin in the prestigious Aska Adventure area very near Lake Blue Ridge & the Toccoa River, not to mention the other outdoor recreation activity convenience.
Mountain High has easy access with all paved roads. Features include: vaulted ceilings, wide, covered, wrap around porches and AMAZING Mountain Views. The rock fireplace with gas logs in the living room combined with newly updated plush furnishings, provide cozy warmth and ambiance.
The master bedroom located on the entry level has a King bed with patio doors exiting onto the spacious view deck that overlooks the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The master bath offers the best of all worlds with a Jacuzzi tub, twin vanity sinks and walk-in shower with bench.
You will be welcomed upstairs by a large sleeping loft features two full beds. The loft is balanced by two bedrooms on opposite sides of the cabin both offering large private bathrooms. Bedroom one has a king bed and bedroom two has a queen bed. The lower level features a bedroom with a Queen.
The kitchen has all the up-to-date amenities everyone loves, black granite counter tops, microwave oven, stainless appliances and sink, along with a glass-top electric stove. A utility room is conveniently located just off the kitchen.
After a day out on the local hiking trails or tubing on the Toccoa River. Kids and adults alike will want to spend some time playing ping pong on the standard-size table, air hockey, or a game of cards in the recreation room on the lower level. The lower level has also been refinished; a new wet bar awaits your cocktail hour and your space on this level has expanded!
Don't miss out on the best feature of all: The total wrap-around porch and brand new covered outdoor fireplace! It's the perfect place to grill or just relax and watch the sun rise and set over the mountains. The hot tub is located on the lowest level also on the view side of the cabin. You can enjoy the cool, starry nights sitting around the newly updated fire pit with plenty of outdoor seating and charm.
Don't forget your Laptop, Mountain High also has WiFi! All in all, Mountain High is a fabulous place to call "home" for a few days or a few weeks!
Mountain High is the perfect family retreat in the Aska Adventure!
- Enjoy being Close-In to Blue Ridge & Tranquility of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- 10 to 15 from downtown Blue Ridge shopping & surrounded by the Aska Adventure Area,
- Paved all the way to the driveway & Great mountain views!
- 5 minutes from Toccoa River and Dry Branch Day use area on Lake Blue Ridge
- Enjoy Tasteful Decorating with Cabin Decor with mountain views from every room!
- Large Spacious, Airy Feel
- Watch your Favorite Shows on the Living room's 48-inch TV w/ DVD, and Satellite
- Dinning area has a large dining table with seating for 8 with additional seating at breakfast table
- Fully equipped Kitchen features Black Granite Counter tops, Stainless Appliances, Electric Glass-Top Stove
- Master bedroom on entry level features a King Bed with double doors to back deck
- Master bathroom also boasts, double vanities, jetted tub, walk-in shower with bench & tiled floors. The main level also features a 1/2 bath
- High-speed wireless internet throughout cabin
- Separate Utility Room located just off Kitchen for Washing Convenience
- 2 upstairs bedrooms with 2 separate bathrooms
- Bedroom suite 1 features a king bed, bathroom w/ garden tub, double vanity and walk-in shower
- Bedroom suite 2 features a queen bed, bathroom w/ tub/shower combo, and double vanity
- Upstairs loft between two bedrooms has 2 full beds and 32" Flat Panel TV
- High-speed wireless internet
- Basement recreation room features a Standard Ping Pong Table, Air Hockey, Pub Tables, and wet bar with 32" Flat Panel TV and den area with 50" flat panel TV
- Lower level bedroom features a queen bedroom with 42" Flat Panel TV and bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Wrap-Around Deck/Porch on Main Level for Outdoor Living
- Covered Deck with Outdoor Fireplace boasting Wonderful Mountain Views
- Hot Tub on Mountain View Porch
- Propane Grill on View Side of Cabin Along with 4 Rockers for Relaxing
- Outdoor Fire pit with ample seating
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
- Aska Adventure Area hiking and Biking.
- Fall Branch Falls.
- Toccoa River.
- Toccoa Riverside Restaurant.
- Rich Mountain WMA.
- Swinging Bridge.
- AT and Benton MacKaye hiking Trails.
- Lake Blue Ridge Marina.
- Lake Blue Ridge Boat ramp at Dry Branch.
- Lake Blue Ridge Day Use Area.
- Noontootla Creek Farms.
- Shallowford Bridge.
- Lilly Pad and New Leaf Adventures.
- Toccoa River tubing and canoe rentals.
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.