Convenience and privacy abound as each level offers it's own bedroom and bathroom. Of course, the entry level offers a fully equipped kitchen so that no matter how far you are from home, your tummy doesn't have to know. Enjoy your feast at the comfortable dining room table gracing you with a view of the mountains. Or take morning coffee and breakfast outside and just take in what nature has to offer.
No need to neglect keeping up with your favorite shows; just watch them on the flat panel TV in the living room. If you're here to simply unwind and get away from it all, there's a pool table and a hot tub downstairs, calling your name. The lower level den has everything for ultimate comfort for lounging around after a tough day of hiking, shopping or adventuring. If you are looking for something a little more peaceful and quiet, put yourself in the upstairs loft/reading nook. Lay around on the cozy futon as you dive deep into that novel you've been waiting to start! Come to Moonrise Kingdom to experience the ultimate vacation you've been needing.
- Located in Mineral Bluff just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
- Nearby SCCR Rentals: Amazing View (0.3 miles) and Sky's The Limit (0.3 miles)
- Entry Level
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining area with seating for 8
Living room with wood burning fireplace and 45" flat panel Dish Network TV / DVD
King Bedroom w/ access to the deck
Bathroom with tub/shower combo
Antique functional phone
- Upper Level
Reading Loft w/ futon
King master bedroom with 40" flat panel TV w/ Dish Network, walk-in closet, and attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
Private deck off the King Bedroom
- Lower Level
70" flat panel TV with Dish Network
Bedroom with 2 full beds
Bathroom with tub/shower combo
Fire Pit (please use at own discretion)
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.