If only the finest living accommodations in Blue Ridge will suffice for your getaway vacation, put down the pen and paper and end your search, as you’ve found the perfect match in Moonlight Retreat.
Located Just 10 minutes from the heart of Downtown Blue Ridge, and only a hour and half from Atlanta International Airport, this property is far from your average “cabin in the woods.”
Moonlight Retreat seamlessly melds luxury and elegance with an endearing country-chic feel, providing you and your guests with the perfect place to call home while you create long-lasting memories in this unique part of the Southeast.
Take a moment before walking through the custom-made front door to appreciate the stunning views that surround you: 18 acres of unspoiled farmland dotted with majestic horses, trotting through the fields as small foals follow along; the rolling hills of Mercier Orchards in the distance, full of fruit as farmers gather their bountiful harvest early in the morning, used to prepare delectable pies and preserves.
Take a deep breath of the mountain fresh air, and proceed through the entryway, where relaxation and rejuvenation abound.
Moonlight Retreat is perfect for a romantic getaway for two or a family get-together. Whatever your plans may be, you’ll feel right at home in the living room, which boasts plush leather seating, a hearty gas fireplace, and a 55” flat panel TV that’s great for watching a movie or catching up on the news.
The rich, hardwood dining table is well-made and sturdy, and ready to accommodate up to 8 friends or family members when it’s time to sit down and break bread with one another. The fully equipped kitchen epitomizes lavish living, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar with seating for 2.
Included on the entry level you will find a king bedroom, complete with a rustic bed-frame and view of the farmland that lies just steps outside of your front door.
The entry level also boasts a large game room perfect for a full day of fun, featuring a flat panel TV, foosball table, pool table, lovely knotted pine wood and an attractive Adirondack sitting area to enjoy while you wait between games.
Head upstairs and you’ll find your 3 remaining bedrooms, each with their own appeal and personality. You will also find an impressive shared bathroom with walk-in shower, custom vanity and stately stone accents.
Sleeping options on the upper level include a 2nd queen bedroom with bathroom access off of the hallway; a king bedroom flat panel TV, dresser and attached bathroom access; and finally, a master queen bedroom suite, comprised of 2 queen beds, a grandiose private bathroom, sitting area, flat panel TV and views of the farmland out front.
As if the indoor amenities weren't enough, the outdoor living accommodations put this property over the top. Throw some burgers or steak on the gas grill while friends or family play a game of basketball, and reminisce about old times as you sip on a beverage inside your screened-in porch. As evening rolls around, take a dip in your luxurious hot tub. Don’t forget to go for a swim in your pool during the warmer months!
All in all, you won’t find another property quite like Moonlight Retreat anywhere else in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Book today before it’s too late!
Located just 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances (Gas Stove)
Dining Area with Seating for 8
Breakfast Bar with Seating for 3
Living Room with 55" Flat Panel TV and Gas Fireplace
Game Room with 32" Flat Panel TV, Pool Table, Foosball, and Adirondack Lounge Area
King Bedroom with 40" Flat Panel TV and attached (shared with common hall) bathroom with double vanities and stone tile shower
Master (2) Queen Bedroom with 40" Flat Panel TV and attached private bathroom with double vanities, stone tile shower and jetted tub
Washer/Dryer (in shared/common bathroom)
Screened in Porch Leisure Area
In-Ground Pool (operational Memorial Day weekend - Labor Day weekend)
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- There is a second home on this property that shares the driveway. This home has a full time resident.
- Pool Cleans are scheduled to take place every Thursday
- Offers 4 parking spaces
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.