If only the finest living accommodations in Blue Ridge will suffice for your getaway vacation, put down the pen and paper and end your search, as you’ve found the perfect match in Moonlight Retreat.
Located Just 10 minutes from the heart of Downtown Blue Ridge, and only a hour and half from Atlanta International Airport, this property is far from your average “cabin in the woods.”
Moonlight Retreat seamlessly melds luxury and elegance with an endearing country-chic feel, providing you and your guests with the perfect place to call home while you create long-lasting memories in this unique part of the Southeast.
Take a moment before walking through the custom-made front door to appreciate the stunning views that surround you: 18 acres of unspoiled farmland dotted with majestic horses, trotting through the fields as small foals follow along; the rolling hills of Mercier Orchards in the distance, full of fruit as farmers gather their bountiful harvest early in the morning, used to prepare delectable pies and preserves.
Take a deep breath of the mountain fresh air, and proceed through the entryway, where relaxation and rejuvenation abound.
Moonlight Retreat is perfect for a romantic getaway for two or a family get-together. Whatever your plans may be, you’ll feel right at home in the living room, which boasts plush leather seating, a hearty gas fireplace, and a 55” flat panel TV that’s great for watching a movie or catching up on the news.
The rich, hardwood dining table is well-made and sturdy, and ready to accommodate up to 8 friends or family members when it’s time to sit down and break bread with one another. The fully equipped kitchen epitomizes lavish living, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar with seating for 2.
Included on the entry level you will find a king bedroom, complete with a rustic bed-frame and view of the farmland that lies just steps outside of your front door.
The entry level also boasts a large game room perfect for a full day of fun, featuring a flat panel TV, foosball table, pool table, lovely knotted pine wood and an attractive Adirondack sitting area to enjoy while you wait between games.
Head upstairs and you’ll find your 3 remaining bedrooms, each with their own appeal and personality. You will also find an impressive shared bathroom with walk-in shower, custom vanity and stately stone accents.
Sleeping options on the upper level include a 2nd queen bedroom with bathroom access off the hallway; a master king bedroom with a flat panel TV , seating area with a view of the farmland and an on-suite bathroom with a jetted tub, and finally a queen bedroom suite, comprised of 2 queen beds, a grandiose private bathroom, sitting area, and a flat panel tv.
As if the indoor amenities weren't enough, the outdoor living accommodations put this property over the top. Throw some burgers or steak on the gas grill while friends or family play a game of basketball, and reminisce about old times as you sip on a beverage inside your screened-in porch. As evening rolls around, take a dip in your luxurious hot tub. Don’t forget to go for a swim in your heated pool that is available between Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend unless otherwise listed on the property.
All in all, you won’t find another property quite like Moonlight Retreat anywhere else in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Book today before it’s too late!
~ There is a second home on this property that shares the driveway. This home has a full time resident.
~ There is new home contruction next door for the next few months.
~ The pool is cleaned on Wednesdays.
~ The pool is currently unavailable.
Located just 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances (Gas Stove)
Dining Area with Seating for 8
Breakfast Bar with Seating for 3
Living Room with 55" Flat Panel TV and Gas Fireplace
Game Room with 32" Flat Panel TV, Pool Table, Foosball, and Adirondack Lounge Area
King Bedroom with 40" Flat Panel TV and attached (shared with common hall) bathroom with double vanities and stone tile shower
Master (2) Queen Bedroom with 40" Flat Panel TV and attached private bathroom with double vanities, stone tile shower and jetted tub
Washer/Dryer (in shared/common bathroom)
Screened in Porch Leisure Area
Heated In-Ground Pool (Pool is heated Late April/Early May - end of October). Currently unavailable.
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- There is new home construction next door for the next few months.
- Pool Heat is available between Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend unless otherwise listed on the property. Pool is cleaned on Wednesdays.
- Pool heat is an amenity provided by the owner between the months of May and October. With the changing weather we cannot guarantee the pool heat temperature when the weather drops below 60 degrees Fahrenheit as pool heaters do not operate effectively below this temperature. We do not recommend or offer pool heat between the months of November and April.
- We cannot accept liability for the failure of the pool heater not working or maintaining the temperature in the pool. If there is an issue will take steps to attempt to rectify any problems during your stay.
- We ask that you follow the safety guidelines posted at the pool. Please be mindful that some of our pool homes do not include a fence.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
TRASH AND LITTER:
- Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.