Calling all stargazers!Gorgeous views abound from all angles of this modern log cabin!
Moonlight Lodge boasts incredible valley and mountain views year-round! Located 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, this spacious open concept log cabin is the perfect setting for your next vacation.
When you arrive, step onto one of the multiple decks to take in your expansive scenery that will greet you throughout your stay. Take a moment in one of the many places to sit and inhale in the fresh, crisp North Georgia air. Head inside to experience the natural sunlight that gleams throughout your main living room, well-appointed kitchen, and dining area. Showcase your cooking skills on the large gas range! The dinner table seats eight in addition to the breakfast bar for three. Grab a blanket and curl up on one of the plush couches with the soothing sounds of a fire in the gas fireplace.
The master king bedroom located on the upper level offers a rustic feel with a sleek design. Take advantage of your private balcony to start your day or unwind at night! The on suite has a separate bath and shower. Back on the main level, you will find another king bedroom, then onto the lower level, for the remaining rooms, a two-twin bedroom and bunk bed with trundle. Also, on the lower level is your pool table, foosball, and a flat screen tv for movies or your favorite sport viewing. Out the door, the hot tub awaits and around the corner, the fire pit is ready for storytelling and s’mores!
With all paved road access to the cabin, you will find your place in the mountains at Moonlight Lodge!
ATTENTION - This property is monitored by closed circuit cameras at driveway access areas.
Located in the Aska Adventure Area just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Seating for 3 at Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area with seating for 8
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 50" Flat Panel TV
- King Bedroom
- Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Wireless Internet
- Wash and Dryer
- Master King Bedroom
- Attached Bathroom with Stone,Tile Shower and Jetted Tub
- Private Balcony
- Den with Flat Panel TV and Plush Seating
- Pool Table
- Foosball Table
- Bedroom with Twin Bunks and 3rd Twin Bed
- Bedroom with Two Twin Beds
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Outdoor Dining Table with Seating for 6
- Ample Outdoor Seating
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Nearby construction temporarily
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.