Calling all stargazers!Gorgeous views abound from all angles of this modern log cabin!
Moonlight Lodge boasts incredible valley and mountain views year-round! Located 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, this spacious open concept log cabin is the perfect setting for your next vacation.
When you arrive, step onto one of the multiple decks to take in your expansive scenery that will greet you throughout your stay. Take a moment in one of the many places to sit and inhale in the fresh, crisp North Georgia air. Head inside to experience the natural sunlight that gleams throughout your main living room, well-appointed kitchen, and dining area. Showcase your cooking skills on the large gas range! The dinner table seats eight in addition to the breakfast bar for three. Grab a blanket and curl up on one of the plush couches with the soothing sounds of a fire in the gas fireplace.
The master king bedroom located on the upper level offers a rustic feel with a sleek design. Take advantage of your private balcony to start your day or unwind at night! The on suite has a separate bath and shower. Back on the main level, you will find another king bedroom, then onto the lower level, for the remaining rooms, a two-twin bedroom and bunk bed with trundle. Also, on the lower level is your pool table, foosball, and a flat screen tv for movies or your favorite sport viewing. Out the door, the hot tub awaits and around the corner, the fire pit is ready for storytelling and s’mores!
With all paved road access to the cabin, you will find your place in the mountains at Moonlight Lodge!
Located in the Aska Adventure Area just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Seating for 3 at Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area with seating for 8
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 50" Flat Panel TV
- King Bedroom
- Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Wireless Internet
- Wash and Dryer
- Master King Bedroom
- Attached Bathroom with Stone,Tile Shower and Jetted Tub
- Private Balcony
- Den with Flat Panel TV and Plush Seating
- Pool Table
- Foosball Table
- Bedroom with Twin Bunks and 3rd Twin Bed
- Bedroom with Two Twin Beds
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Outdoor Dining Table with Seating for 6
- Ample Outdoor Seating
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
- Nearby construction temporarily
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.