Loaded with awesome amenities like granite countertops, high speed internet, flat screen TVs, games and a hot tub, this cabin definitely is here for making memories! Each bedroom is adorned with comfortable bedding and each level offers it's own bathroom for your convenience. Game time is the best in the spacious lower level den. Enjoy a competitive game of ping pong, poker, or air hockey! The winner is sure to reward themselves with a nice long and well deserved soak in the hot tub. Get everyone together for a summer mountain treat and make s'mores in the outdoor fire-pit. Sounds like whatever adventure you decide to get into, you're sure to have a ton of fun.
Come make some memories at Mile High.
Located in The Sunrock Mountain Development 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
WiFi throughout cabin
Dining Area with seating for 8
Living Room with Gas Fireplace, and 55" Flat Panel TV
Entry Level Queen Bedroom with 40" Flat Panel TV
Across the hallway bathroom with tub/shower combo
Loft with Queen Bed
Master King Bedroom with, 40" Flat Panel TV, private deck, coffee bar (Kuerig)
Attached bathroom with jetted tub/shower combo
Bedroom with Queen and Twin Trundle Bed
Across the Hall bathroom with tub shower combo
60" Flat Panel TV
Ample Outdoor Seating
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 2 of 2 Write a Review
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.