If you are looking to enjoy the atmosphere of a log home while you vacation on the lake, then Medley Sunset Cove is the perfect place to stay during your next visit to Blue Ridge.
This grand cabin is located in Morganton, 25 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge. Beautifully decorated from top to bottom, this spacious property is perfect for accommodating large families for getaways or even a couple's retreat.
Upon walking in, you'll be able to admire the unique architectural touches in this spacious abode.
This cabin has a fully equipped kitchen to make preparing your meal time favorites simple. The dining area has seating for 8 and additional seating can be found on the lower level near the kitchen.
After a long day of adventuring, come lounge in the great room where you'll find a lake view outside the many windows. A log burning fireplace awaits you in the cold months for a pleasant crackling fire. If you're planning on taking a trip during the warm months, you'll have a hard time deciding on how to spend your time. With Lake Blue Ridge located right in the back yard, a hot tub, and plenty of outdoor seating and yard space, TONS of activities await!
On Lake Blue Ridge in Morganton, GA
This cabin is located at the end of a 2 mile gravel road
Living room with seating area, large stone fireplace, and 40" Flat Panel TV
Half bath in foyer
Open Kitchen with stainless appliances, Island with additional storage and mini-refrigerator
Dining room table with seating for 8 (additional seating in lower level)
Sun Porch and adjoining deck
Office/Bedroom with Queen bed and sofa.
Master Bedroom with King Size Bed and large private bathroom that includes double vanity with soaker tub and large stone shower.
Bunk loft with 8 twin beds
Bathroom with tub/shower combo
King Bedroom(#1) with shared jack/jill bathroom (with stand up shower stall) with another King Bedroom (#2)
King Bedroom (#3) with a lake view
King Bedroom(#4) with additional Twin bed and adjacent bathroom with tub/shower combo
Game room with large flat panel TV, sofa, foosball table and lower deck access
Refrigerator and extra dining area
Large lake front lot
Guests may bring their own canoe, kayak, paddle board and water toys
Large covered decks with seating for 10+
Dock with slide
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- No Specials or discounts of any kind may be applied
- This property is located at the end of a 2 mile gravel road.
- Garage is NOT available for guest use
- This is NOT a pet friendly property - Owner does bring pets and extra efforts are taken to clean property - Persons with sensitive allergies should take note.
- Offers 5 parking spaces
- This home is equipped with Noise Aware Decibel Monitoring System. It only registers decibel level and will only notify us if the level is breached for an extended amount of time. Please be respectful of full-time residents.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.