Entry Level King Master
Upper Level King Master
Lower Level King Bedroom
Lower Level Triple Bunk Room
1 Bunk Bed
Sophistication meets mountain relaxation built for the modern age. Easily find the 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom Martini Mountain Chalet off of 515 convenient to downtown Blue Ridge. Luxuriate in the fresh air overlooking a priceless view of the rolling mountain range on one of the two spacious decks, televisions, fireplaces, and comfortable seating.
Saunter through the custom front entrance in admiration as you step into the glamorous chef's kitchen that flows into the open living and large dining area that seats ten, where your eyes are sure to escalate toward the expansive mountain view. Unpack in the entry level king master suite that has balcony access and a private spa en suite. No need to share your spa experience with your family and friends as there is an entry level half bath beside the full laundry room. Look up toward the high ceiling to find a luminous clear catwalk over the common space and outdoor common area that leads to a private balcony for a unique view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Ascend up the custom staircase to a cozy reading nook and/or workspace with access to the clarion catwalk that extends over the entry level living area and continues outside over the upper deck. Escape to an exclusive king boudoir suite with private balcony and lavish en suite dressed with a free standing copper soaking tub, double vanity and four head rainwater shower. Enjoy your morning coffee while lounging on the separate en suite balcony before beginning a day of adventure in nearby downtown Blue Ridge.
Mingle on the lower-level over a game of pool while utilizing the wet bar complete with ice maker and cold storage drawers. Mosey out to enjoy the luxurious jacuzzi hot tub as the backdrop of the sunset confirms the mood. Cuddle with hot cocoa by the outdoor gas fireplace while observing a movie via Roku television (All TV's Have Roku, Hulu Live TV, No Cable). Rest and relax in the lower king bedroom with access to the lower deck. Across from the lower level king bedroom is a full bathroom shared with the lower level common billiard area. Then find a grand three queen bunk bedroom with private en suite bathroom, 40" television and loft area (not suitable for small children. Very tall).
*Roku Televisions. Hulu with Live TV. No Cable.
- 5 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge dining and shopping.
- Back deck view facing West
- Close SCCR Rentals: (0.1 Miles)New Heights (0.1 Miles), Celtic Clouds (0.1 Miles), Mountain Echos
- This home is equipped with Noise Aware Decibel Monitoring System. It only registers decibel level and will only notify us if the level is breached for an extended amount of time. Please be respectful of full-time residents.
- Highspeed Wireless Internet
- Savant System for both Lights and Sound Throughout the Home
- Fully Equipped Chefs Kitchen with 6 Burner Gas Stove, Farmhouse Sink, Cocktail Sink on Island, Large Viking Refrigerator and Freezer with Ice Maker.
- Seating for 5 at Breakfast Bar Island
- Dining Area with seating for 10
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace, High Ceilings with Catwalk, Surround Sound and 65" Flat Panel TV
- King Master Bedroom with 55” Flat Panel TV, Ceiling Fan, Access to Entry Level Deck, Locking Door and En Suite
- King Master En Suite with Double Vanity and Large Custom Glass Standing Shower.
- Half Bathroom
- Laundry Room with LG Front Loader Washer and Dryer- HE and Sink
- Master King Bedroom with 55" Flat Panel TV, Ceiling Fan, Locking Door, Dresser, Access to Private Balcony (fireplace currently inoperable)
- Attached En Suite Bathroom with Water Closet, Double Vanity, Stone/Tile Rainwater Shower with Four Shower Heads, Oversized Copper Soaking Tub, Walk in Closet.
- Private En Suite Balcony with Seating and Lounging
- Catwalk off Loft Area with Separate Standing Balcony
- Loft Area with Writing Desk and Seating
- Billiard Room with Bar Table for 4
- 55" Flat Panel TV
- Lower Deck Access
- Wet Bar with Ice Maker and Refrigerator Drawers and 2 Bar Seats
- King Bedroom with 50” Flat Panel Roku Television, Locking Door, Access to lower Balcony (hot tub), Ceiling Fan and Closet
- Shared Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo and Double Vanity
- 3 Layer Queen Bunk Bedroom with 50" Television, private En Suite Bathroom, Loft Area, Ceiling Fan, Closet and Locking Door.
- 3 Layer Queen Bunk Room En Suite with Single Vanity and Standing Tile Shower.
- 4 CAR MAX.
- Dining Area for 10
- Main Level Deck Seating Area, Gas Fireplace and 65" Televisions, Ceiling Fans, Surround Sound.
- Lower Level Deck Seating Area, Gas Fireplace and 55" Televisions, Ceiling Fans, Surround Sound.
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Furniture
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Jul 15, 2021
Reviewed: Apr 17, 2021
The team was very helpful, patient and respectful. Their knowledge of the area and the policies was excellent and very helpful. They were kind enough to check-in on us and see how our stay was going. Great time and great company!!Property
The chalet was amazing and the views were the best around. My wife and I highly recommend this chalet and look forward to booking it again in the very-near-future!!!
Reviewed: Feb 10, 2021
Property Manager Property
Reviewed: Oct 31, 2020
Tara and Bella were there to greet us upon our arrival (they were just leaving), and they took time to visit with us and acquaint us with the house. They're both professional, friendly and clearly are wonderful at what they do. The house was spotless. Everything about our visit to Martini Mountain Chalet was beyond compare. There was no detail too small to have been luxuriously attended to by Southern Comfort. Martini Mountain Chalet was immaculately kept by housekeeping and the bedding and towels gloriously plush.We haven't stopped raving about the Martini Mountain Chalet since the first day of our visit (we were there 5 days). Everything about that house is remarkable. It's the most beautiful and enlightened Blue Ridge experience you could imagine.At first thought, you might say the favorite feature of the Martini Mountain Chalet is the incredible, soaring panoramic views from every room, but then you realize that the luxurious comfort, impeccable style and creative atmosphere of the home is what made our stay truly extraordinary.Property
The Martini Mountain Chalet is an exceptional home in every way. It manages to retain that warm, inviting atmosphere you seek from a home in the mountains, but it also exudes a refined, contemporary ambiance that makes it truly extraordinary. While we fawned over the soaring, panoramic views from nearly every room (what a property!), the home's elegantly modern design and artistic decor make it a new standard for mountain homes. The amenities are all deluxe and smartly curated, from bedding to art to appliances, every detail, comfort and convenience has been thoughtfully addressed. Whether we wanted to relax on the expansive decks overlooking the mountain vistas, cook a gourmet meal, shoot pool, take a hike or visit downtown Blue Ridge (not even 5 minutes away), Martini Mountain Chalet delivered with style and comfort. Our overall experience of Martini Mountain Chalet was one of inspired serenity. Truly a "level up" mountain experience. We're already planning our next trip!
Reviewed: Oct 2, 2020
You guys are great, Made this little getaway so easy and enjoyableProperty
This is my new favorite vacation spot!!! Hands down best vacation chalet ever I will be returning very soon!!
Reviewed: Sep 19, 2020
Southern Comfort was recommended by a friend and did not disappoint. The home was excellent. Everything was easy from start to finishProperty
The perfect vacation at the perfect house. Beautiful and comfortable. Stylish and fun! We loved the Martini Mountain Chalet
Reviewed: Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed: Jun 26, 2020
Very easy to book, website was easy to navigate. Cabin was just as explained if not betterProperty
Everything was wonderful. We loved our stay and absolutely loved the cabin. We will definitely be returning back to this cabin again
Reviewed: Jun 21, 2020
Property Manager Property
*This house has closed circuit cameras facing the parking area.
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
- Nearby construction temporarily
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513