Saunter through the custom front entrance in admiration as you step into the glamourous chefs kitchen that flows into the open living and large dining area that seats ten, where your eyes are sure to escalate toward the expansive mountain view. Unpack in the entry level king master suite that has balcony access and a private spa ensuite. No need to share your spa experience with your family and friends as there is an entry level half bath beside the full laundry room. Look up toward the high ceiling to find a luminous clear cat walk over the common space and outdoor common area that leads to a private balcony for a unique view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Ascend up the custom staircase to a cozy reading nook and/or workspace with access to the clarion catwalk that extends over the entry level living area and continues outside over the upper deck. Escape to an exclusive king boudoir suite with private balcony and lavish ensuite dressed with a free standing copper soaking tub, double vanity and four head rainwater shower. Enjoy your morning coffee while lounging on the separate en-suite balcony before beginning a day of adventure in nearby downtown Blue Ridge.
Mingle on the lower level over a game of pool while utilizing the wet bar complete with ice maker and cold storage drawers. Mosey out to enjoy the luxurious jacuzzi hot tub as the backdrop of the sunset confirms the mood. Cuddle with hot cocoa by the outdoor gas fireplace while observing a movie via Roku television (All TV's Have Roku, Hulu Live TV, No Cable). Rest and relax in the lower king bedroom with access to the lower deck. Across from the lower level king bedroom is a full bathroom shared with the lower level common billiard area. Then find a grand three queen bunk bed room with private en-suite bathroom, 40" television and loft area (not suitable for small children. Very tall).
Roku Televisions. Hulu with Live TV. No Cable.
- 5 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge dining and shopping.
- Back deck view facing West
- Close SCCR Rentals: Mountain Echos (0.1 Miles), Celtic Clouds (0.1 Miles), New Heights (0.1 Miles)
- Highspeed Wireless Internet
- Smart Home System with Touch Screen Controls for Pandora and Lights.
- Fully Equipped Chefs Kitchen with 6 Burner Gas Stove, Farmhouse Sink, Cocktail Sink on Island, Large Viking Refrigerator and Freezer with Ice Maker.
- Seating for 5 at Breakfast Bar Island
- Dining Area with seating for 10
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace, High Ceilings with Catwalk, Surround Sound and 65" Flat Panel TV
- King Master Bedroom with 55” Flat Panel TV, Ceiling Fan, Access to Entry Level Deck, Locking Door and En Suite
- King Master En Suite with Double Vanity and Large Custom Glass Standing Shower.
- Half Bathroom
- Laundry Room with LG Front Loader Washer and Dryer- HE and Sink
- Master King Bedroom with 55" Flat Panel TV, Ceiling Fan, Locking Door, Dresser, Access to Private Balcony
- Attached En Suite Bathroom with Water Closet, Double Vanity, Stone/Tile Rainwater Shower with Four Shower Heads, Oversized Copper Soaking Tub, Walk in Closet.
- Private En Suite Balcony with Seating and Lounging
- Catwalk off Loft Area with Separate Standing Balcony
- Loft Area with Writing Desk and Seating
- Billiard Room with Bar Table for 4
- 55" Flat Panel TV
- Lower Deck Access
- Wet Bar with Ice Maker and Refrigerator Drawers and 2 Bar Seats
- King Bedroom with 50” Flat Panel Roku Television, Locking Door, Access to lower Balcony (hot tub), Ceiling Fan and Closet
- Shared Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo and Double Vanity
- 3 Layer Queen Bunk Bedroom with 50" Television, private En Suite Bathroom, Loft Area, Ceiling Fan, Closet and Locking Door.
- 3 Layer Queen Bunk Room En Suite with Single Vanity and Standing Tile Shower.
- 4 CAR MAX.
- Dining Area for 10
- Main Level Deck Seating Area with Heater, Gas Fireplace and 65" Televisions, Ceiling Fans, Surround Sound.
- Lower Level Deck Seating Area with Heater, Gas Fireplace and 55" Televisions, Ceiling Fans, Surround Sound.
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Furniture
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
- Nearby construction temporarily
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.