This high class, well-appointed suite is situated just off of the East Main Street, Blue Ridge's busy downtown shopping strip! Cozy up on the king bed and relax in the ambiance the electric fireplace exudes. The suite includes a kitchenette (only has mini fridge, microwave, small sink), 55" TV, private bathroom with a luxurious walk-in shower, and exclusive access to downtown Blue Ridge. Please note this property is all in one room (not including the bathroom) and should be compared to as a 4-star hotel room.
Access to this cabin is simple, but it is important to note the possible presence of renters in the "Main Street Cottage" on the upper level of this property. Although you would be sharing a common parking area, each of you has your own private entrance with no accessibility to each other inside the units. They are completely separate! Guest will only travel across the large deck to and from the parking area.
Downtown Blue Ridge
55" cable TV
Attached bathroom with luxurious shower
Couch and sitting area
Front porch with sitting area
Full downtown Blue Ridge experience with direct access to East Main Street
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Below Main Street Cottage
Limited Parking - Best Suited for One Vehicle
No washer & dryer
Clean linens - two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.