Before you head out to explore the town, make sure to slip in a bottle or two in the wine chiller located in the kitchen! Walk out of the door, head down the path about 75 feet and TADA! You're on E. Main St. in the midst of everything going on in downtown, Blue Ridge! Walking distance from a plethora of restaurants, shops, and attractions! Once back to the cottage, enjoy using the fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances. Entertain guest easily with the open floor plan and spacey feel from the living room all the way back to the kitchen. Play cards or enjoy conversation at the dining room table that seats 6, or lounge in the cozy sectional while watching a movie on the 55" TV.
The king master suite boasts a very comfortable mattress and matching bedding, with direct access to the attached bathroom that has a jetted tub ready for your enjoyment. Did we mention it also has a small TV to watch while you soak your bones? If you're just looking to get clean, the walk-in tile shower has a wonderful overhead, rain shower style shower head along with a detachable hose shower head, just to be sure!
The outdoor deck is very large, and despite being located in downtown, is still relatively secluded. The spacious deck has a table with seating for four and two loungers. Get some sun in the lounge chairs, or enjoy a nice cocktail while grilling on the gas grill as the summer sun retreats behind the city buildings
Access to this cabin is simple, but it is important to note the possible presence of renters in the "Main Street Suite" on the lower level of this property. Although you would be sharing a common parking area, each of you has your own private entrance with no accessibility to each other inside the units. They are completely separate! Guest will only travel across the large deck to and from the parking area.
Driveway off of Mountain Street in downtown, Blue Ridge. Walking distance from everything in downtown
Fully equipped kitchen with island and seating for 4
Dining table with seating for 6
Keurig coffee maker
Stainless steel appliances
Gas range & oven
The living room has 55" cable TV & gas log fireplace
Sectional for comfortable seating
Book collection in the dining area closet
King master suite including 48" cable TV & an attached bathroom boasting a jetted tub (small TV for viewing while in the tub) and stand-up, walk-in tile shower with rain shower head and detachable hose shower head as well
Walking distance to downtown
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Above Main Street Suite
Limited Parking - Best Suited for One Vehicle
No washer & dryer
Clean linens - two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.