Main & Main offers you the finest downtown lodging experience Blue Ridge has to offer. This newly renovated and flawlessly decorated apartment will have you feeling like royalty as you gaze below at the busy streets of Downtown Blue Ridge.
With a private entrance on Depot Street, you can enjoy the privacy this vacation rental offers while still being steps away from shopping and dining. Once inside, you'll find 3 bedrooms off the main hallway, all with private bathrooms. The living room and kitchen give off a clean and airy ambiance with valuable art, hand-carved furniture, and rustic design finishes. No expense was spared in the design plans as you will find modern amenities throughout. Plentiful windows allow you to enjoy the nostalgic scenery of historic Blue Ridge while also providing natural light in the living areas.
One of the highlights of this great property is the outdoor "rooftop" covered terrace that boasts a gas log fireplace, gas grill, TV with satellite service, and comfortable seating to relax and enjoy a beautiful summer evening.
If you're looking to be in the heart of the beautiful North Georgia mountains, this is certainly a premier choice!
Located in downtown Blue Ridge within walking distance of all the dining and shopping that we have to offer.
Single Level Living Space
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances
Dining Area with a view of Downtown; Seating for 6 guests
Spacious Living Area with a 50" Flat Panel TV and Plush Furnishings
King Master Bedroom with a 42" Flat Panel TV, and attached bathroom with large tiles shower boasting 3 shower heads, a separate tub, and double vanities
Queen Bedroom with 42" Flat Panel TV, and attached bathroom with tub/shower combo and single vanity.
Queen Bedroom #2 with 42" Flat Panel TV and common bathroom with tile shower and single vanity.
Large open Deck
Outdoor Fireplace (Gas: see notes)
50" Flat Panel TV
- Views of Downtown Blue Ridge
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 3 Write a Review
All specials apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Electronic Vehicle charger provided for guest use
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.