As you walk up onto the porch you will notice the delightful outdoor decor and comfortable seating, perfect for relaxing with the sounds of nature all around you. If you look to the side of the house, you will find a firepit with seating perfect for an evening roasting marshmallows or telling spooky stories to the kids.
Heading inside, you enter the arcadian kitchen, fully stocked with stainless steel appliances, Keurig and standard drip coffee pots, and seating for 4 at the beautiful wooden dining table. To the left, is the living room ready for a cozy firelit evening on the couch in front of the beautiful rock fireplace or 55inch cable TV. Making your way down the hall, you will find the rustic-styled full bathroom with tub/ shower combo as well as the laundry closet with stackable washer and dryer. You will find the 2 bedrooms on either side of the laundry closet; one boasting a California king-sized bed and 24inch TV and the other offering a queen-sized bed.
Lucky No. 4 is quaint and cozy, giving new meaning to 'cozy cabin in the woods'.
- Living Room
- California King Bedroom 24inch TV
- Queen Bedroom
- Full Bathroom
- Electric Fireplace-for ambiance only
- 55inch TV
- Covered Deck
- Propane Grill
- Deck Seating
- Outdoor firepit with seating
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Offers 2 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
TAX RATE UPDATE:
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
Please note that regardless of when you booked your stay, if your reservation occurs either on, during or after the increase date above the new tax rate will be applied. Therefore, your tax rates will change from the initial rate when you reserved your cabin to the new tax rate listed above.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.