Lazy days at Lazy Bear Lodge. Escape to this private bear cave on the hill sitting above the tree tops. Pack up the cubs!
Footsteps patter on the paved driveway as a wide wrap around, rocking chair porch greets your feet. Feel the snuggle of a bear hug as the front door swings wide inviting the open floor plan with the fully equipped kitchen on the right, dining area seating 8 to the left, looking over the comfortable common area housing a 50" flat panel television, wood burning fireplace, and access to the wrap around porch. Unpack on the upper level in one of the king masters with En Suites or the king bedroom on the entry level with shared jack and jill bathroom with the common area. The upper level double masters share a private balcony with a mountain view, sure to melt stress away. Gather on the lower level for a game of ping pong or pool while watching the 50" flat panel television in the background. Enjoy a day of adventure in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains hiking, fishing, tubing, etc., then admire the grill master as the sear of the barbecue causes the mouth to salivate. End the evening with a roasted marshmallow around the fire pit, a dip in the hot tub and a recap of your favorite memories sitting securely in the screened in patio area while sipping your favorite beverage. Pack up the cubs and make lasting memories at Lazy Bear Lodge.
**THIS PROPERTY CURRENTLY HAS LIMTIED INTERNET**
- Located in the Aska Adventure area near the Toccoa River, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Water Falls, and Lake Blue Ridge. Within 15 minutes of Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Restaurants. Just around the corner is Shallowford Bridge, Big Bald Mountain, Chattahoochee National Forest,
- SouthWest Facing View
- Max Parking for 3
- Nearby SCCR Rentals:
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Electric Stove
- Tea Kettle
- Air fryer
- Coffee Pot
- Freezer and Ice Maker
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area that seats 8
- Living Room with 50" Flat Panel TV and Wood Burning Fireplace
- Access to Wrap Around Porch
- **LIMITED WIFI**
- King Bedroom with Ceiling Fan, Locking Door, Closet and Access to Shared Full Bathroom.
- Bathroom with Single Vanity and Standing Shower
- Master King Bedroom with 48” Flat Panel Television, DVD Player, Ceiling Fan, Locking door, Private En Suite, Mountain View, Large Dresser and Access to Shared Upper Balcony
- Master King En Suite Including Double Vanity and Tub/Shower Combo
- Second King Master Bedroom with 40” Flat Panel Television, Ceiling Fan, Locking Door, Mountain View, Closet, Dresser, Private En Suite, and Access to Shared Balcony.
- Second King Master En Suite Including Single Vanity and Tub/Shower Combo
- Shared Balcony with Mountain View, Ceiling Fan and Seating
- Common area with 46” Flat Panel Television, DVD Player, CD Stereo System, Bluetooth Speaker, Ceiling Fan.
- Pool Table/Ping Pong Table Combo, Ring Hook and Board Game area
- Full Bathroom with Single Vanity and Tub/Shower Combo
- Access to outdoor Patio with Hot Tub and Screened in Sitting Area
- Top Load GE Washer and Dryer (Not HE)
- Access to Mini Fridge
- Gas Grill
- Screened in Patio Area with Seating (Lower Level)
- Wrap Around Covered Porch with Seating
- Porch Swing
- Fire Pit (Entry Level)
- Hot Tub (Lower Level)
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Not Pet Friendly
- Clean linens - two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.