The living area is great for lounging around on the leather couches while watching TV via SAT or DVD from the DVD library and enjoying the gas log fireplace. Down the hall you will find the main level bedroom with queen bed, TV with SAT/DVD, and access to the main level deck. The entry level bathroom is just across the hall with a tub/shower combo and single vanity.
Heading outside onto the deck there is a picnic table perfect for outside dining and entertaining, while enjoying the beautiful long range mountain view. The fire pit with plenty of seating is also on this level of the property. On the upper level of the cabin you will find the master bedroom. This room offers a king bed, TV with SAT/DVD, private deck with beautiful view of the mountains, private master bath with a garden tub and shower combo.
As you head downstairs, the fun begins! The game-room is packed with entertainment for everyone. There's a pool table, air hockey, foosball, board games, TV with SAT/DVD. The bedroom on this level has a queen bed and access to the lower level deck. The bathroom has a tub/shower combo and single vanity. The lower level deck has seating to enjoy the view as well as the 4 person hot tub.
This cabin has all the amenities needed for a fun and relaxing stay, it's the peaceful retreat you've been searching for.
Located in Mineral Bluff, 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining table for 4 plus bar that seats 3
Great room with leather furniture
Smart TV with SAT/DVD (You won't miss your favorite game! During football season, programming is upgraded to include Dish sports package)
Entry level bedroom has a queen bed, TV with SAT/DVD and access to the main level deck
Entry level bath has a tub/shower combo and single vanity
Upstairs Master bedroom has a king bed, 32" Flat Panel HDTV/DVD combo, private bath with garden tub and shower combo, private balcony with lounge chairs.
The bedroom has a queen bed and access to the lower level deck
Bath has a tub/shower combo and a single sink
The game room offers a pool table, air hockey, foosball, TV with SAT/DVD, & board games
WiFi throughout cabin
Washer and Dryer
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Sleeper Sofa Available for use in Game Room if Necessary
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.