Walking in you immediately notice the custom granite kitchen with top of the line appliances, large custom island with seating for 4 and a Keurig coffee maker is sure to brighten your morning. Sit down and enjoy breakfast at the large dining table overlooking beautiful Lake Blue Ridge. As you continue past the dining room you enter the living area with plush seating, flat screen TV, and cozy wood burning fireplace. Feel free to head outside because just off the living area is a fully screened in porch with outdoor dining and comfortable seating to enjoy the views of the calming lake. Back inside to the right of the living are you will find the king master bedroom with deck access and a full master bathroom equipped with double head, stone shower and double vanities. You will also find a half bath and full laundry room on this level.
Heading upstairs you will find 2 of the other bedrooms this house has to offer. Both include a king size bed along with 2 twin daybeds perfect for the little ones. This level also offers a full bathroom with tub/ shower combo.
Let’s go down to the lowest level of the house where the real fun begins. This level has everything for a family wanting to have some fun without venturing out into town. In the main den you will find a kitchenette area with full size fridge, ice maker, and microwave as well as a full-size pool table and card table for game night. The den also offers plush seating in front of a flat screen TV and a second wood burning fireplace. Off the den you will find another king bedroom with deck access. This level also offers a full bathroom with walk in shower.
The outdoor area will for sure be the focus point of this location! Offering a private boat dock, gas grill, firepit area and a hot tub located in a screened in porch, this will surely be the highlight of your stay!
What are you waiting for? Call and reserve “Jump Right In” where lazy days on the lake and fun-filled weekends are right around the corner.
ATTENTION - This property is monitored by closed circuit cameras at driveway access areas.
Note: Please keep in mind that the lake rises and falls as the seasons change throughout the year. Therefore, the lake levels will be lower during fall and winter seasons.
- Located on Lake Blue Ridge in the Aska Adventure Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Seating for 4 at Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area with seating for 8
- Living Room with Woodburning Fireplace and 50" Flat Panel TV
- Dry Bar Area with Beverage Fridge
- King Master Bedroom with Deck Access
- Attached Bathroom with Double Vanities and Large Stone Shower
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer
- Shared Powder Room
- King Bedroom with 2 Twin Daybeds
- Shared Full Bathroom with Tub/ Shower Combo
- Second King Bedroom with 2 Twin Daybeds
- Kitchenette with Full Sized Fridge, Microwave, and Ice Maker
- Shared Full Bathroom with Tile Shower
- Den with Plush Seating, 50" TV, and Woodburning Fireplace
- Pool Table
- Card Table with Seating for 6
- King Bedroom with Deck Access
- Screened-in Porch with Ample Seating and Dining for 6
- Gas Grill
- Screened-in Porch with Hot Tub
- Firepit with Seating
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Please keep in mind that the lake rises and falls as the seasons change throughout the year. Therefore, the lake levels will be lower during fall and winter seasons.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.