Some people come to Blue Ridge for the finer things in life seeking out top end luxurious cabins while others are looking to submerge themselves deep in the mountains to reconnect with nature and to let the soul recharge. At JME Retreat, smores with friends and family by the campfire are calling your name!
While this rustic gem tucked back in the Cohutta reserve is not fancy, it is a very quaint and cozy newly updated cabin that will provide you with an authentic mountain cabin experience you won't want to leave. Sitting on over 45+ acres, the outdoors are truly yours to explore! Sit by the pond and catch some fish or spend some time exploring the creek that runs through the property but, either way, it will be peaceful and private! Paved roads will lead you to JME Retreat, followed by a quarter mile gravel driveway leading to the nostalgic cabin sitting back off the road and out of sight.
Once inside the cabin, you'll feel a unique blend of rustic elegance and traditional mountain living. It is the perfect retreat to hang your hat in at the end of the day after a long day of adventure to get a restful nights sleep. With one queen on the main level and the other in the open loft (stairs leading to the loft are steep), this cabin is perfect for a small family or a couple looking for a quiet evening by the fire pit or the wood burning fireplace soaking up the sounds of nature in the country!
Located off of Old Highway 2, it is 25 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge on 45 acres of secluded land
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with seating for 4
Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace and 28" Flat Panel TV
Open queen bedroom on entry level
Open queen in open loft
Bathroom with Stone tile Shower
Stocked Fish Pond (for consumption only, no catch and release)
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All specials apply
Secluded Rustic Cabin
No dishwasher and no washer or dryer
Please Note: This particular cabin is more rural than most, therefore, increasing the chance of insects and other mountain indigenous animals being present during your stay despite our greatest efforts to deter them. This should be no cause for alarm but simply a heads up to be aware of.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.