Walking into this gorgeous log home, you'll immediately feel the sense that you're not in Kansas anymore. Transport yourself to this wooded oasis just a short drive from Toccoa River. Each level offers a bedroom, providing the most comfort and privacy.
The entry level boasts an open floor plan including a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area with a breakfast bar, and the living room with beautiful architectural finishes. On the entry level, you will also find a Queen bedroom with deck access, and a bathroom with a pebble stone shower.
Upstairs is equipped for royalty with a Master King Bedroom, 43" Flat Panel TV., attached bathroom with pebble stone shower and double vanity. The lower level offers 2 more bedrooms; #1, a bunk-room with a set of twin bunks (2 twins total) and room #2 with 2 full sized beds. This level shares a bathroom with a tub shower combo.
Enough about sleeping though...on the lower level, you also find the den! This spacious playroom offers comfortable furnishings, a 50" Flat Panel TV and a shuffleboard table. Just outside this room sits the lower level deck where you will find the glorious hot tub; the perfect place to soak your bones after a day of fishing or kayaking! For almost every month of the year, the outdoor fireplace is a popular choice of many guests to sit around, share a few stories and make some s'mores. It's easy to see that the only thing missing from this equation is YOU!
- Located in the Curtis Switch area, just 10 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
- Offers 3 parking spaces
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining area with seating for 8
Additional seating at the breakfast bar for 3
Living room with wood burning fireplace and 55" flat panel TV including DirecTV
Queen bedroom with deck access
Bathroom with pebble stone shower
Master king bedroom with 43" flat panel TV including DirecTV
Attached bathroom with pebble stone shower, double vanity, and a large walk-in closet.
Game room/den area with a shuffleboard table, 55" flat panel TV including DirecTV and plush furnishings
Bunk room with 2 twins & a checkers table
Bedroom with 2 full beds
Bathroom with tub/shower combo
Wrap around entry level deck
Hot tub w/ outdoor seating
Outdoor fireplace (wood burning) with flat panel TV including DirecTV
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, Trash bags, Soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.