Hidden away from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta city living, this 3-bedroom, 3-bath cabin in the woods epitomizes serene mountain living, with all the comforts of home, delightful custom-made decorations and luxurious amenities to boot.
Before heading in to the cabin, take a minute or two to explore around the grounds of Highlands Hideaway, which are landscaped with your convenience in mind. After you’ve had a chance to breathe in the fresh, mountain air, head on inside and get your vacation started.
Each level of this charming abode has something to enjoy, whether you’re looking to veg out on the couch, experience a true long-range mountain view or just spend some quality time with the family.
On the entry level you will find plush leather sofas; the perfect pairing for a Netflix movie marathon. You will also find a fully equipped kitchen for preparing meals with updated stainless-steel appliances, and easy access to the large deck just off the living room. Also on the entry level is a cozy queen bedroom, complete with flat panel TV, custom-made dresser, and deck access just steps from the bed.
While on the entry level deck, cook up some juicy steaks on the grill (gas or charcoal, take your pick) for the family, but don’t let them burn – the mountain view in the background might distract you!
You’ll feel like a king on the upper level of Highlands Hideaway, which boasts a master bedroom with king-sized bed, 40” flat panel TV, inviting electric fireplace and a private deck that you can call your own. Relax with a good book or a cup of coffee as the sun rises in the morning, but don’t forget to check out that stunning view of the Blue Ridge mountains!
Head on down to the lower level, where entertainment abounds for everyone in your party. The den area is chock-full of DVD’s, board games, and even has an Xbox 360 and 60 in 1 Arcade System for the kids (or the big kid in you!).
Hop off the couch and head around the corner from the den area to the recreation room, where you will have a ball playing air hockey, shuffleboard, darts or even a game of mini-bowling. It’s the perfect place to enjoy an evening of fun and games with friends.
When it’s time to catch a few “Zzzz’s,” pull back the covers and curl up in the queen-sized bed located only a few feet from the den area on the lower level, and drift off to sleep as the scent of knotted pine wood envelops your senses.
Lower level patio access is just steps from the den area downstairs, and features a reinvigorating hot tub, sitting area with oversized lounge chairs and a wooded view that is sure to invoke relaxation. A short walk around the side of the cabin will bring you to the firepit; tailor-made for roasting marshmallows, telling ghost stories or just enjoying nature.
No matter what time of the year, Highlands Hideaway is a great choice for your mountain retreat in the North Georgia Mountains.
Located in the Sugar Creek Area of Blue Ridge. 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping & Dining
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Living Room with 50" Flat Panel Dish TV and Wood Fireplace
Queen Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel Dish TV and deck access
Across the hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
Master King Bedroom with 40" flat panel Dish TV and electric fireplace
Attached bathroom with shower
A private attached deck with rockers w/ beautiful mountain view
Queen Bedroom with 32" flat panel TV
Bathroom with shower
Game Room with Air Hockey, Shuffleboard Table, and Darts with deck access
Den Area with 55" flat panel TV
XBox 360 with connect
Arcade (60 Games)
Ample Outdoor Seating
Oversized Lounge Chairs & Rocking Chairs
Elliptical Exercise Equipment
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All specials apply
Drive is steep incline uphill
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.