Enjoy some TV time in the living room on the large leather sofa with a 32" Flat Panel TV, or have some "you time" on the front porch as listen to the crickets or whatever sounds the eclectic downtown area has to offer. If you're not taking advantage of the dining opportunities offered by the convenience of your location, take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances.
After a long day of vacationing, you'll find comfort in either a King or Queen bed where it's easy to pull back the comforter, slide on in, and call it a day.
- Located in Downtown Blue Ridge Walking Distance to Shopping and Dining
- Offers 2 parking spaces
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Shared Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Flat Screen TVs in Both Bedrooms and Living Room
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All specials apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, Trash bags, Soaps and basic cleaners
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.