Walking into this masterfully crafted abode, you'll immediately take notice of the unique architectural touches that make this cabin the epitome of mountain lodging in it's most perfect from. The open floor plan, consisting of the living, dining, and kitchen area gives you a sense of spaciousness, but still offers the warmth and secure feeling you crave when you are away from your own home. The kitchen is fully equipped, so preparing a home cooked meal is convenient and easy! What's more convenient than enjoying that very meal at the gorgeous adjacent dining area?
In the warmer months, enjoy your meals outside in the exterior dining area, where you can enjoy the ambience of a crackling fire in front of the out door fireplace. When relaxation hour rolls around, try enjoying some TV on the outdoor patio, or if you're more conventional...there's a TV inside as well!
Feeling competitive? Come downstairs for a game of pool in the lower level den. Of course the den just wouldn't be complete without a Flat Panel TV, Gas Fireplace, and a Wet Bar. Sounds like this hangout is the place to be!
When the end of the day comes and everyone is worn out from all of the fun they've had, rest assured that there is a comfortable bed with your name on it. Each of the 4 bedrooms boasts a magnificent King Bed; each bedroom has its own 40" Flat Panel TV and respective bathroom providing the ultimate comfort and privacy you could dream of.
It's safe to say that this cabin should be put on your list of MUSTS!
Located in a gated community approximately 15 - 20 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Keith Sumner Custom Log Home
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Appliances, Gas Stove
Dining Area with Seating for 8
Breakfast Bar with Seating for 3
Living Room with Rock Gas Fireplace and 55" Flat Panel TV
Master King Bedroom Suite with 40" Flat Panel TV, and attached private bathroom with stone shower that has both the rain shower head and a waterfall shower out of the rock wall.
King Bedroom Suite #2 with 40" Flat Panel TV, and attached shared bathroom with stone shower.
Pack-n-play (Bring Your Own Sheets) high chair, and infant bath tub
King Bedroom Suite #3 with private attached bathroom with stone shower.
King Bedroom #4 with 40" Flat Panel TV and across the hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
Recreation Area with Pool Table, Wet Bar, Gas Fireplace, 55" Flat Panel TV and Xbox
55" Flat Panel TV
Wood Burning Fireplace
Ping Pong Table
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
Short Drive to Luxury at the Settlement
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.