This cabin offers a captivating view of the beautiful North Georgia mountains that has to be experienced first hand! Walking in you will discover a large great room with a vaulted ceiling encompassing a complete living area. Large kitchen, half bath, dining table for 4 and a cozy sitting area with leather furniture, and a wood-burning fireplace.
LONG RANGE VIEW! Heaven's Step is a beautiful vacation cabin rental located in the My Mountain community and boasts one of the most magnificent long-range mountain views near Blue Ridge, Ga.fire place and 55" flat panel TV/ DVD/ Satellite.
The entry-level also features 2 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 offers a queen bed, 30" Flat Panel TV, and has access to a private bathroom. The second bedroom has a king bed that looks toward a sunrise view! This bedroom also offers a 32" Flat Panel TV and access to a private bathroom. The open-finished lower level offers a foosball table and access to the lower hot tub deck.
The mountain view side of the cabin offers four different decks for taking in the view. Two are covered and enclosed with ample seating and two are open-air offering unobstructed views, seating, and a relaxing mountain and starry view hot tub. The perfect lovers' den and relaxing retreat await your arrival at Heaven's Step!
Located in My Mountain Community 20 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping.
Large great room
55” Samsung 4K Ultra HD TV/DVD/Satellite
Wood burning fireplace
Dining table for 4
Fully equipped kitchen
Half bath off great room
Queen bed with 30" Flat Panel TV and attached bathroom
King bed with 32" Flat Panel TV
Sun room off bedroom with king bed
Dual level sunroom off great room with card table, porch swing
Wood burning stove
WiFi throughout cabin
Lower level game room with foosball table
Large deck with long range mountain view
Open air hot tub with mountain view
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
Not Pet Friendly
Walking Distance to Peaceful, Easy, Feeling
Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.