Walking into this cabin will take your breath away! The first thing you will notice is the large, expansive kitchen that is tastefully decorated around the stacked stone gas stovetop, inviting you to explore your culinary imagination. We make sure your coffee needs are met by offering a Keurig and a traditional coffee pot to make sure your day gets started right. Continue a little further into the entry-level to the dining and living area, wonderfully mixed to keep the family together as you spend an unforgettable getaway in the mountains.
The dining table invites seating for 10, with an additional 4 stools at the kitchen bar. Take a seat on the leather furniture to enjoy a fire in the gas log fireplace below the 55" Dish Network equipped TV. Next to that is a very unique book library for your enjoyment. Look out of the huge windows offering a panoramic view of your oasis for the next few days and let the abundance of natural light relax you.
Outside, there is a wood-burning fireplace with ample wicker furniture overlooking a close range mountain view on the large wooden deck. Enjoy the sights and sounds as you grill up some burgers or steaks on the provided gas grill with provided propane.
2 bedrooms can be found on this level, a king master suite with an attached private double vanity bathroom with an unbelievable stone walk-in shower equipped with your own personal waterfall! The other side of the cabin has the queen bedroom with great views and access to the shared bathroom with walk-in stone shower. This will also be where you will find the washer and dryer for your convenience. Both bedrooms boast huge walk-in closets!
Head down to the lower level and be awed at the meticulous attention to detail and excellent decorative taste. The additional sleeping arrangements begin here starting with the bunk room, which has double size mattresses for your comfort. The other bedroom has a queen size mattress with access to the shared soaking tub/shower bathroom. If you must work while away on your vacation, you can work comfortably in the provided workspace room with desk and chair. Head out into the den area and get ready for your favorite football game with the large leather sectional facing the 50" flat-screen TV with Dish Network over another gas log fireplace.
The lower level outdoor deck/patio has a perfect night ambiance with party lights strung around the bottom portion on the deck. Enjoy the warm mountain nights out here with friends and family while some take advantage of the hot tub just around the corner.
All this and more is available to you during your stay at "Heavenly Grounds". This is sure to be one unforgettable getaway your loved ones won't soon forget! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to give our office a call or, you can chat with us now in the bottom right-hand corner. We hope to see you soon!
Located about 25 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge in Morganton, Georgia
Large, expansive kitchen gorgeously constructed that demands to be used with new appliances and Keurig/traditional coffee makers
Open dining room and living areas to keep the family together spending quality time
Dining table traditional style that seats 10
Breakfast bar with stools for 4
The living area has 55" TV equipped with Dish Network and Roku over a gas log fireplace
Deck access to the entry-level outdoor area
King master suite with 40" TV and Dish Network with private double vanity bathroom with huge stone walk-in shower with personal waterfall
Queen bedroom with mountain views and access to shared bathroom
Shared bathroom with stone walk-in shower and laundry appliances for your convenience
Wi-Fi throughout cabin
Bunk room with double size mattresses
Queen bedroom with access to a shared bathroom with a soaking tub/shower combo
Workspace room with desk and chair
Large leather sectional facing 50" TV equipped with Dish Network over a gas log fireplace
Deck access to party light deck and hot tub
Entry level deck boasts ample wicker furniture set similar to a sectional
Wood-burning fireplace overlooking mountain views
Wicker seating with party lights
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Gravel road access
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.