Located in Mineral Bluff and about 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, this authentic cabin sits on the creekbank of Hothouse Creek, one of the many notorious trout streams in North Georgia. With a convenient damn break in the stream just out from the outdoor deck, the rustling water ambiance will sweep your worries away. The front porch/deck is newly updated and offers plenty of space to toss a line in the stream, or just to enjoy mother nature at her finest. Once you walk in the door, you will immediately be submersed into the North Georgia Mountains way of livin'. With an open entry-level, you will enjoy the company of those with you while cooking in the fully equipped kitchen or relaxing in the living room watching TV by the gas log fireplace. There is a bathroom with a walk-in shower on the entry-level. This is also where you will find the convenience of the washer and dryer tucked neatly into a closet in the bathroom.
When it's time for bed, head upstairs where you will find sleeping arrangments for 4. There are 2 twin beds in the open loft area and a queen bedroom which shares a tub/shower combo. Both sleeping areas have TV's to help wind down an adventurous day. The coolest and one of the most unique features of this property is that both of these rooms share a nice sized balcony overlooking the stream from the second level. Definitely a spot you will spend some time!
Happy Trout Hideaway will surely impress and make lasting memories that last a lifetime!
- 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge in Mineral Bluff, Georgia
- Drive may not be suitable for low cars.
- Living area with gas wall heater & gas log fireplace
- 48" TV equipped with Dish Network
- Comfy furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with traditional drip coffee pot
- Seating for 4 at the kitchen island
- Shared bathroom w/ walk-in shower
- Washer & dryer
- Landline telephone
- WiFi throughout cabin
- 2 twins in the open loft with a 28" Dish equipped TV & access to the balcony
- Wall A/C unit
- Queen bedroom with 32" TV w/ DVD player and access to the balcony
- Shared bathroom with a tub/shower combo
- Balcony with table and 2 chairs overlooking Hothouse Creek
- Hot tub
- Standing gas fire feature on the porch
- Gas grill
- Hothouse Creek
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- The driveway can park up to 2 vehicles
- Short walk to Hothouse Hideaway
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.