This spacious home is well equipped to accommodate your group of favorite people. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare a mountain masterpiece fit for a King. The bedrooms are cozy, yet generous. The hot tub is there for you when you need it the most; We know that vacationing is hard work.
This cabin is calling your name...will you answer?
Located in The Sunrock Mountain Development, 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with Seating for 6
Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace, 42" Flat Panel TV, and Mountain Views
Master King Bedroom with 17" Flat Panel TV and attached bathroom with jetted tub and stand in shower
Half Bathroom off the Living Room
Loft King Bedroom with attached bathroom
Bathroom has stand in shower
42" Flat panel TV with Playstation 2, DVD player and VHS Player
Darts, Arcade Game, Foosball, Pool Table
Bedroom #1 has a Queen Bed and deck access
Bedroom #2 has a Queen Bed
Shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
Ample Outdoor Furniture
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Temporary construction nearby
- Exterior cameras have been installed
- Clean linens - Two towels (Body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
- Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office.
- Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
- The entry level fireplace is wood burning. Please contact us if you are needing more. The lower-level fireplace is gas burning. Never re-arrange gas logs in a gas fireplace. This can cause them to burn incorrectly and release toxic fumes into the air. The outdoor fireplace and fire pit is/are wood burning. Guests are responsible to provide their own wood for the outdoor fire pit.
- Gas fireplaces are serviced from Labor Day through Memorial Day.
- We understand that the fireplace is a great feature of our cabins. However, please refrain from operating the fireplace, (Gas or log) and running the Air Conditioning unit simultaneously. This will result in the unit freezing up and you, the guest, would be liable for the repair cost.
- Never push buttons randomly, this could "lock up" the hot tub and a technician will have to be dispatched possibly at guests’ expense. Hot tub must be in "ST" (Standard) Mode. If it is in "EC" (Economy) or "SL" (Sleep) Mode, the hot tub will not heat up. The display setting will always show the current water temperature and will rise as water heats up to the desired temperature that was selected.
- If hot tub is not working, please try breaker first (usually located near hot tub). Flip breaker off and then back on again. Also, check for a “reset” button on hot tub itself and push to reset settings. If still not working, contact office at 706-258-3737.
- After each hot tub use, place a tablespoon of shock in the hot tub and run jets for one minute. Shock can be found under the kitchen sink.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.