Walking into this mountain oasis, you'll feel right at home! The entry-level of Grand Bluff Retreat has a beautifully appointed living space with comfy leather furniture suited perfectly for watching a movie on the 55" Dish Network equipped TV with an added soundbar for the full experience. You'll also get the full ambiance of the mountains with a gas log fireplace in the living room.
The fully equipped kitchen comes standard with all necessities needed for whipping up that recipe you've been waiting for the perfect opportunity for! The brand new stainless steel appliances are a great touch to the already awesome kitchen. The dining table has seating for 8, with an additional 3 bar stools at the kitchen bar. Coffee is an important part of every balanced breakfast and this cabin comes with a drip coffee maker for your convenience.
The first of 3 bedrooms is located on the entry-level. This bedroom has a king-size mattress and an attached shared bathroom with a shower/tub combo. It also has a 42" Dish equipped TV and exclusive access to the entry-level deck straight from the bedroom. Just down and around the corner from this access point to the deck is the outdoor party deck. This area has 2 separate bar areas with 3 stools each, wicker patio furniture, and a Dish TV over a wood-burning fireplace with a jaw-dropping mountain view.
The upper level of Grand Bluff Retreat has several sleeping arrangements. Firstly, it has a queen-size bed in the open loft along with a day bed that includes a trundle bed for additional sleeping arrangements. The second bedroom has a king master suite with an attached private bathroom with a walk-in shower and a jetted soaking tub for your enjoyment. This bedroom also has a 48" Dish equipped TV and a private balcony overlooking a jaw-dropping mountain view with 2 wooden adirondack chairs perfect for a morning cup of coffee while welcoming the sun over the Appalachian Mountains.
Lets head down to the lower level of the cabin where we will find a new billiards table calling your name! Take advantage of a game of pool with family and friends while enjoying the game on the 55" Dish equipped TV with added soundbar and a gas log fireplace. There is a leather sectional for comfortable seating and a wooden 2 top bar style table near the pool table for strategizing your next shot. The recreation room wouldn't be complete without the arcade game for the kids and the wet bar for the adults that comes with a mini-fridge so you have everything you need to spend the evening in the game room.
The 3rd and final bedroom is found in the lower level with a queen size mattress and access to the shared shower/tub combo bathroom. The washer and dryer will also be found in the hallway utility room. The outdoor patio on the lower level is home to the 6 person hot tub perfect for winding down after a long day of adventures!
Last but not least, is the incredible multi-level garage game room this property offers! Take advantage of playing basketball, pool, air hockey, and shuffleboard all included in this garage along with a Dish equipped TV, beanie chairs, and a bar table with two chairs.
Our cabin Grand Bluff Retreat will not disappoint and is an excellent selection for making memories with those you love that will last a lifetime!
20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge in Mineral Bluff, GA
- King bedroom with 42" Dish equipped TV, attached shared bathroom with a shower/tub combo, and direct access to the entry-level deck
- Living room with leather furniture, 55" Dish equipped TV w/ soundbar and a gas log fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a standard drip coffee maker, dining table for 8, and an additional 3 stools at the kitchen bar
- Queen bed in open loft
- Day bed w/ trundle bed in open loft
- King master suite with an attached private bathroom with walk-in shower and jetted tub with dual vanities
- King master suite has a private balcony with wooden adirondack chairs perfect for bringing in the morning
- Leather sectional in the recreation room
- Arcade game
- Pool table
- Wet bar w/ mini-fridge
- Patio access to the hot tub
- Queen bedroom with access to shared /tub combo bathroom
- Washer and dryer
- 55" Dish TV over gas log fireplace
- Wooden bar style table with 2 chairs near the pool table
- 2 bars w/ mountain views with 3 stools each
- Wicker patio furniture
- 55" Dish equipped TV with soundbar over a wood-burning fireplace
- Gas grill
- 4 top table
- Hot tub
- Ping pong
- Double basketball and return game
- Air hockey
- 55" Smart TV w/ Xbox One
- Bean bag chairs
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.