Located in the Mountain Tops Community only 10 minutes away from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining, God’s Glory is a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Blue Ridge cabin rental with that traditional log cabin feel that you’re looking for.
The drive to God’s Glory is easy and convenient no matter what you plans may be while you’re in North Georgia, with well-maintained paved roads leading to the cabin.
You’ll know your vacation has started off right when you pull into the driveway of God’s Glory and see the charming yet modern appeal of this vacation rental in Blue Ridge.
Take a step through the front door, where you will find an open floorplan on the entry level that features a comfy living room with leather couches, a large flat panel TV, and screened-in deck access just a few feet away.
When it’s time to whip up a meal for your guests, cooking is made easy in the fully equipped kitchen with an electric range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and oven.
You will also find a gorgeous king-sized bed on the entry level, with an attached bathroom, deck access and tasteful decorations that will remind you that you’re on vacation in the mountains.
Head upstairs to find a small loft area that is great for reading, as well as the 2nd bedroom, which comes complete with a kind size bed. You will also find deck access directly from this bedroom, with a great long-range view in the distance, perfectly suited for a crisp morning and hot cup of coffee.
God’s Glory is well-equipped throughout the cabin, but has a lower level game room that’s worth writing home about! Get competitive with your friends and family around the air hockey, foosball, or ping-pong tables while the game is playing on the flat panel TV in the background. Run off some calories on the complimentary treadmill, challenge your friends to a game of darts or pop outside and enjoy the great outdoors from the lower level patio access.
The lower level bunk room is great for kids and adults alike, with 2 bunks that have queen-sized beds on the bottom and twins on the top, with a bathroom right around the corner. Don’t forget to check out the additional flat panel TV also on the lower level!
Outdoor living is fantastic at God’s Glory, with a screened-in porch off of the entry level with charming rocking chairs, a gas fireplace, an outdoor table and even a relaxing hot tub to soak in. Grill up some steaks on the outdoor gas grill, roast some marshmallows around the firepit and take time to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
With an easy, all-paved drive and close proximity to Downtown Blue Ridge, GA, this cabin rental in Blue Ridge is just what you’re looking for, and more!
Located 10 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, GA shopping and dining.
Within short driving distance to Choctaw Ridge, Babbling Brook, and Blue Jay.
Living room with plush leather couches, gas fireplace, 50" flat panel TV and deck access
1 Rocking chair and 1 leather recliner
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Table for 6
Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
WiFi Throughout Cabin
King Bedroom with Deck Access and Private Bathroom with Stand-Up Shower
- Game Room with a ping-pong table, air hockey table, foosball table, and dartboard
- Two 35" Flat Panel TVs
- Bunk Room with 2 Sets of Bunks - Queens on the bottom, Twins on the top.
- Separate Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- ROKU TV 43" Class (42.6" Diag.) 4K Ultra HD LED LCD
- Electronic Dart Board
- Screened-In Deck
- Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
- Gas Fireplace
- Outdoor Seating
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.