Welcome to the Newly Remodeled Gleesome Inn - where lazy days on the lake and fun-filled weekends in the warm summer sun are right around the corner. Gather your friends, family and loved ones, and get ready to enjoy a refreshing stay at this modern lakeside retreat. This is one getaway vacation that you won't soon forget!
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from town on Lake Blue Ridge, Gleesome Inn offers a comfy bed for every head. Walk through the front door and take a moment to appreciate the soothing view of Lake Blue Ridge as it sparkles in the sun, through the wall of custom windows, giving the illusion of an infinity view. As your eyes glaze over with lake excitement, unload your groceries in the fully renovated chef’s kitchen made for a professional chef. The fully equipped kitchen at Gleesome Inn is ready and waiting for whatever plans you have in store, ensuring that every meal made for your friends and family can be done effortlessly and with love. Between the oversize island, long countertops, and ample cabinets; space is your furthest concern. Whip up a meal for the entire crew from the industrial Viking refrigerator/freezer on the 8-burner gas stove and double oven. Dishes are a breeze in the sunken farmhouse sink with flexible oversize facet. Enjoy the meal around the large dining table seating 8 with bar seating for 6 at the island. Mingle by the 60" Television while opening your favorite bottle of wine from the wine fridge.
Adjacent to the open common area find the study. Kick your feet up and relax in the study common space, which boasts a spacious seating area with a wood burning fireplace. Unwind with much needed conversation, a board game or a movie and a cozy fire.
When bedtime approaches, you will be faced with the hard decision of finding the best room for you; with more than enough options, Gleesome Inn does not disappoint. Each Level boasts at least one bedroom promising a uniquely comfortable, private sleeping experience. The entry level master bedroom is breathtaking. Custom windows frame the view of the lake and the En Suite is just the escape needed after a fun filled day on Lake Blue Ridge. The upper level king bedroom has a panoramic window allowing for plenty of natural sunlight and a gorgeous view of the Lake. The adjacent queen bedroom hosts an adorable seating area and storybook pane window with yet another view of Lake Blue Ridge. Both bedrooms share a custom full bathroom with tiled standing shower. On the lower level, find a large common area with seating and 70" flat panel television with an adjacent bunk room housing two bunk beds, both with twin tops and full bottoms. Mosey down the hallway and find the shared full bathroom with standing shower and a private queen bedroom with views of the lake.
When it comes to fun, this lake house has bottomless opportunities for a great time in the sun and water. From boating to sunbathing, it is no doubt that everyone will find their happy place in the great outdoors. Gleesome Inn's exterior is mighty and offers plenty of space for activities all year long.
For larger parties, a guest house is available with tasteful updates and tons of space. Amenities are paramount in this additional space, so fear not!
Glistening Lake Blue Ridge is Calling Your Name. Find Your Place, at Gleesome Inn.
This home is not pet friendly. However, the homeowner does bring their dogs. House may contain pet allergens!
- Located on Lake Blue Ridge, just 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
- Lake View Facing NorthEast
- Fully Equipped Chefs Kitchen
- 8 Burner Gas Stove
- Double Oven
- Farmhouse Sink with Industrial Facet
- Two Dishwashers
- Industrial Viking Refrigerator and Freezer/Ice Maker
- Tea Kettle
- Open Floor Plan Dining Area with Seating for 10
- Open Floor Plan Living Area with cozy furniture, Wine Fridge, Coffee Bar, Ice Maker, 55" Flat Panel TV with Hulu Live Access and Wall of Windows Framing Lake Blue Ridge.
- Seating for 6 at Island Bar
- Entry Level Master King Bedroom with Work Space, Seating Area, Dresser, Ceiling Fan, Locking Door, Luxury En Suite and View of Lake Blue Ridge
- Entry Level Master En Suite with Double Vanity, Free Standing Oversized Soaking Tub, Water Closet, Walk in Double Shower for Two, Closet and Natural Light. High End Finishes.
Study/ Conservatory Room with Wood Burning Fire Place, French Door Access to Balcony, a Half Bathroom, Second Exterior Entrance from Driveway.
- Sono Sound System
- Upper Level King Bedroom with 32” Flat Panel TV, Ceiling Fan, Seating Area, Closet, Dresser, Locking Door, Panoramic View of Lake Blue Ridge.
- Upper Level Queen Bedroom with Ceiling Fan, Locking Door, Closet, Seating Area, and Lake Blue Ridge View out Window.
- Shared Bathroom with Single Vanity and Tile Standing Shower
- Common Area with Seating, 70” Flat Panel TV,
- Full Shared Bathroom with Single Vanity and Tiled Standing Shower
- Queen Bedroom with Ceiling Fan, Locking Door, Dresser and View of Lake Blue Ridge
- Bunk Room with Two Bunk Beds (Full bottom, Twin Top) and Dresser
- Washer/Dryer Room with Front Loader Whirlpool HE Washer and Dryer.
- Living Area with 50” Flat Panel TV, Dart Board, Ample Seating
- Kitchenette with Coffee Bar, Sink, Mini Fridge, Microwave.
- Full Bathroom with Single Vanity and Tile Shower
- Loft Bedroom with 4 twin beds, Ceiling Fan, Separate Air Conditioning Unit
- Bedroom with Queen Bed (accessed through loft Bedroom), Ceiling Fan, Separate Air Conditioning Unit and Locking Door.
- Covered Sitting Area Directly off Dock with Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Swing and Chairs
- Large Patio Area with Ample Seating and Entertaining Space
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Short Drive to Blue Ridge Lake Retreat and When In Rome
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- No cable, only Hulu Live TV
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.