Gillford Lodge is a 3 bedroom and 3.5 bath cabin situated only 5 minutes out of downtown Blue Ridge offering superior rest and relaxation while also being a stone's throw from events, shops, and dining Blue Ridge is notorious for. Walking into this beautifully built new cabin you will first enjoy the fresh ambiance and airy feel of the living room and kitchen. Spend time by the gas log fireplace while watching a movie on the 50" cable TV w/ soundbar with those you love or take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen and make something new! Stroll down the hallway and you will find the shared common 1/2 bathroom w/ washer and dryer across the hall from king master suite #1. This suite boasts a private bathroom with double vanity, shower/tub combo, and a large closet.
The entry-level back deck will surely be an entertainment hot spot, as it has comfortable lounge-style seating along with a 6 person table perfect for an outdoor dinner or playing board games & cards with friends and family. Flip some burgers or maybe even a couple racks of ribs on the gas grill while enjoying the breeze or, build a bonfire for the whole group to enjoy. Whatever your choice, get back in touch with nature while spending time here.
The upper level of this cabin has another king master suite and private bathroom which has a double vanity and a gorgeous tile walk-in shower with a premium showerhead. Wind down before bed with the 32" cable TV and your favorite evening shows or maybe a cup of tea on the private balcony/deck that is exclusive to this master suite if this is more your style.
The lower level of this property invites a friendly game of pool and another area for watching a sports game on the provided 50" cable TV with a leather couch. This is where you will also gain direct access to the 6 person Teton spa hot tub at your disposable on the lower level patio. The double twin bedroom is on this level and just might be perfect for the younger members of your traveling party. This floor has a shared bathroom with a double vanity and shower/tub combo as well.
Regardless of your reason for visiting Blue Ridge, you can't go wrong with this gorgeous, well appointed 3 bedroom cabin!
Located roughly 4 miles out of downtown Blue Ridge
Fully equipped kitchen with gas burning stove top and a Flex Brew Coffee System for single serve or full pot brewing.
Dining table with seating for 6
Breakfast bar with seating for 4
Living area with two leather couches and 2 leather chairs
50" cable TV with a soundbar with built-in DVD player and gas log fireplace
King master suite with a 32" cable TV and deck access. Private bathroom with double vanity, shower/tub combo, and a large closet
Shared 1/2 bath including washer and dryer
WiFi throughout cabin
King master suite with a 32" cable TV and a private bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower
King bedroom has a private balcony/deck
Bedroom with two twin beds and 32" cable TV
Shared bathroom with double vanity & shower/tub combo across the hall from twin bedroom
50" cable TV with leather couch & 4 stools
- Teton Spa Hot tub for 6 on the lower level patio
- Comfortable lounge area & 6 person table on the entry-level deck
- Gas grill
- Fire pit
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Guests Do Not Have Access to Owner's Garage
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
- Construction Nearby
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.