This majestic cabin set back in the North Georgia Mountains will take your breath away! Walking in the door, you will immediately be impressed by the lavish furnishings making you feel right at home. Kick back and relax on the finest brand new sectional set around the 55" Dish TV and gas log fireplace for a perfect evening. There is also a half bathroom just off of the living area for your convenience. The first of the 5 bedrooms are on this level and would be suitable as a handicap accessible bedroom starting with a queen BeautyRest Black Series mattress that is adjustable and massages! The attached bathroom has a handicap accessible toilet with grip bar near the toilet and in the walk-in shower. Take advantage of the double sinks for convenience or even a relaxing soak in the jetted tub. The bedroom also has a large walk-in closet with private deck access and a 43" Dish TV
The fully equipped kitchen comes with a plethora of space, so you can have a little help making dinner without being cramped. Once dinner is ready, feast with the family on the dining table that seats 8, and a children's table that seats 4. There are also 4 stools at the kitchen bar if you prefer to supervise the meal prep. When you wake up in the morning, rest assured there will be hot coffee ready when you are with the Keurig coffee maker (coffee not included).
You will also find the entry-level deck access door behind the dining table. This leads you out the breathtaking mountain views that run panoramic from side to side! Soak it all in with plentiful seating as you watch the sunset behind the mountains. To the right, you will find a HUGE screened-in porch with a 65" Dish TV over a wood-burning fireplace for your enjoyment. There is also plentiful wicker deck furniture to relax in while you watch your favorite shows or the big game.
Also on the entry-level is the detached garage/game room. Send the kids out for some peace and quiet while they have fun playing shuffleboard, foosball, ping pong, and a 60 game loaded arcade machine.
Head upstairs to the upper level of this property where you will find bedrooms #2 and #3. Both bedrooms boast king-size mattresses, with one having the attached, shared, tub/shower combo bathroom. Both bedrooms also come with some of the best views possible overlooking the rolling mountains in the distance. There is also a day bed/trundle bed in the open loft.
Once downstairs into the recreation room, you will be greeted by a top of the line billiards table. Beyond that is the wet bar with mini-fridge included and another gas log fireplace with seating. Just around the corner, you will find the entertainment section of the recreation room boasting a 75" Dish TV with a 7.1 surround sound system and comfortable seating perfect for snuggling up and enjoying a movie with loved ones. The first bedroom of two is off of this room, with a queen-size bed and closet. The second bedroom is on the other side of the lower level with a king-size mattress and a 43" Dish TV and an attached, shared shower/tub combo bathroom.
Take the door through the entertainment room to the patio and the 6 person hot tub is located here with nearby rocking chairs and other seating arrangements to behold mother natures beauty. One of the most unique features of this property is the flat, grass, yard like area you don't normally find on top of a mountain! The perfect place to play a game of corn hole or just to feel the grass between your toes. On top of that, take advantage of your very own, private nature trail leading down to the pond with coy fish waiting for their daily treat.
You simply cannot go wrong with this spectacular property, the PERFECT location for a friends and family retreat you won't soon forget!
- Located about 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge
- Queen bedroom with adjustable, BeautyRest Black Series mattress that is adjustable and massages. Attached private bathroom with a double sink, jetted tub, and a walk-in shower all handicap accessible.
- Living area with gas log fireplace, 55" Dish TV, and plush, comfortable furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with Keurig coffee maker
- Dining table for 8
- Children's dining table for 4
- King bedroom with attached, shared, shower/tub combo
- King bedroom with access to shared bathroom
- Day bed/trundle bed
- Top of the line billiards table
- Wet bar with mini-fridge
- Entertainment room with 75" Dish TV and a 7.1 surround sound system
- Gas log fireplace with seating
- Queen bedroom with closet
- King bedroom with 43" Dish TV and attached, shared tub/shower combo bathroom
- 6 person hot tub
- Large, screened-in porch with a 65" Dish TV over a wood-burning fireplace
- Rocking chairs and other wooden seating
- Flat Lawn
- Nature trail
- Gas grill
- Garage/game room with foosball, ping pong, and a 60 game loaded arcade machine
- Professional quality adjustable basketball goal with padded post
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Quiet time is from 10 P.M. to 8 A.M.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.