Fireside Bluff offers a wonderfully cozy retreat for you and your friends or family. With tons of outdoor space, this cabin is the perfect abode for a getaway all times of the year. Imagine watching the snow fall in the winter time while you relax in the hot tub; or grilling out on your favorite spring or summertime holiday weekend. Don't forget the fire ring that lets you roast whatever treat you desire while you gaze at the stars. Two decks with ceiling fans are available for convenient seating for any outdoor activities.
The inside of Fireside Bluff is equally spectacular - The dining room offers mountain views so you'll certainly have something to talk about at the dinner table. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to make your favorite meals while you are away from home, including a brand new Amazon Echo Dot for your convenience!
After dinner, it's always a good idea to challenge someone to a game of ping pong or darts. The game room offers a fun time while also giving you the gift or a mountain view. If you're more into resting or relaxing, the living room has incredibly comfortable seating where you can watch your favorite shows or movies on the 50" Flat Screen. In the winter months, light up the gas fireplace to cozy up to while you make the most of your vacation. At the end of the day, the big question is "which room am I sleeping in?"
With two beautifully decorated rooms that offer comfy plush beds, it's impossible to make a bad decision. The Master Bedroom has a King Bed with a 42" Flatscreen TV, an Amazon Echo Spot, deck access and a private bathroom. This bathroom offers a large tile shower with double shower heads and a double vanity. In the other bedroom, a queen bed awaits you with the softest pillows and cozy linens, and of course all of the comforts of home, including an additional Amazon Spot. The corresponding bathroom is in the hallway between this bedroom and the living room.
Come experience Blue Ridge and stay a little while at Fireside Bluff. You won't regret it!
- Located in Mineral Bluff, 15-20 minutes north of Blue Ridge, GA
- 50" Flat Screen in Living Room
- BluRay Player
- Gas Fireplace in Living Room
- Ping-Pong Table
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Amazon Echo Dot
- Electric Stove
- Dining Room Seating for 4
- Seating for 2 at bar
- Stone Counter Tops
- Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Queen Bedroom w/ Amazon Echo Spot
- Master King Bedroom with attached bathroom (Walk-in Tile Shower)
- Master King Bedroom - 42" Flat Screen TV, Amazon Echo Spot, Deck Access
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas Grill
- Plenty of Outdoor Seating
- Hot tub (Sunken)
- Fire Ring
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
The cabin is located up a hilly gravel drive. 4WD is not required, but low profile vehicles may have a harder time.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.