"Falling Leaf" is a beautiful log cabin in the Mountain Tops development just a few short minutes from Blue Ridge. If you are looking for a cabin in close proximity to all the happenings, but still would enjoy some privacy, this is your cabin! Unlike most cabins, the layout of this property allows for the kitchen, living and dining area, along with the recreation room to be all together on one level without sacrificing any space! Once in the cabin, the main level king master suite will be to your right with a 48" cable TV and an attached private bathroom with a jetted tub and walk-in shower. To your left, you will find the shared half bath for the common areas and the washer and dryer.
The fully equipped kitchen is your oasis as you are free to make that special recipe you have been wanting to try. The dining table for 6 is just off of the kitchen, so the chef still gets to enjoy family time. The living room is perfect for a movie and popcorn with its 55" cable TV surround sound entertainment system. Kick back on the plush leather sectional and enjoy some laughs with friends and family while the wood burning fireplace sets the atmosphere. On the back side of the living room, keep the kids entertained (no matter what their age) with the included air hockey table, poker table, chess table, and a multitude of board games. They even have a guitar!
The other sleeping arrangements begin upstairs with two twin beds in a bedroom/open loft. Head to the lower level and you will find two queen bedrooms, each having 32" cable TV's and one having a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo. This is also where the patio access is leading to the four-person hot tub, dog run and more rocking chairs. The outside has plenty of accommodation as the front porch has some rocking chairs and a bench to soak in the sweet sounds of mother nature. This property also has an equipped gas grill with provided propane for grilling and chillin'!
One of the unique amenities this property offers compared to the many others is a sizable fenced in dog run for your furry friend that is along for the adventure. But wait, there's more! This cabin comes with a fully operational electrical hook-up for an RV! In between the house and RV lot, you can meet in the middle at the fire pit to enjoy smores and good company!
This rare gem has all the boxes checked and is waiting for you to make memories that last a lifetime!
5 minutes out of downtown Blue Ridge in the Mountain Tops community
King master suite and a 50" cable TV with a home theatre surround sound system and an attached private bathroom and jetted tub with walk-in shower
Fully equipped kitchen with brand new range and refrigerator and a drip coffee pot
Dining table for 6 that can expand to accommodate 8-10 (extension leaves in master bath closet)
Living area with plush leather sectional, 55" cable TV with home theatre surround sound system
Relaxing wood-burning fireplace
WiFi throughout cabin
Two twin beds
Queen bedroom with 32" cable TV
Queen bedroom with 32" cable TV and attached private bathroom
Lower level patio access
Dog run with a perimeter of over 280 feet
Electrical hookup for RV
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.