Tucked away in a mountainside, Endless Sunset has all the sought-after features and amenities that one could want in a Blue Ridge cabin rental. Your journey to the cabin will be an easy, convenient one on fully paved roads, with your final destination located just 3 miles from Downtown Blue Ridge where you will find boutique shops and award-winning restaurants.
Put your bags down and give yourself a moment to take in the beauty and warmth that this cabin presents you with. On the entry level, you will find a living area with flat panel TV and stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, a dining area and an open kitchen that is fully equipped and perfect for cooking a hearty meal for your guests. Rest up for an adventurous day out in North Georgia in one of the three king size beds found on each level of this Blue Ridge vacation home, or enjoy a fun-filled evening in the recreation room, where you can play a game of pool or entertain yourself for hours in front of the arcade console.
Don’t forget to spend some time outside during your Blue Ridge vacation – with two full decks and one private deck off the master bedroom on the upper level, you have plenty of space to take in the incredible sunsets at this North Georgia cabin rental, which faces southwest. There is also a hot tub on the lower level deck, which is great for soaking any sore bones you may have after hiking one of the many trails in town.
With an easily-accessed prime location just minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, luxurious amenities, and all the comforts of home, Endless Sunset is full of character and ready to accommodate you and your family any time of the year for a long weekend or a few weeks away from the city.
Located 10 Minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
Living Area with Plush Sofas and 32" Flat Panel TV w/ Dish Network and Deck Access
Stacked Stone Wood Burning Fireplace
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with Seating for 6
King Bedroom with Deck Access
Shared Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Washer and Dryer
Master King Bedroom with Private Deck Access and a 32" Flat Panel TV w/ Dish Network
Private Master Bathroom with Jetted Tub and Stand-Up Shower
Loft Area with Stereo System and Sitting Area
Den Area with Plush Seating and a 48" Flat Panel TV w/ Dish Network and an Electric Fireplace
Arcade Game Console
King Bedroom with Deck Access and 32" Flat Panel TV w/ Dish Network
Shared Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Wet Bar/Kitchenette w/ Mini Fridge, Microwave, and a Sink
Fire Pit (Lower Level)
Hot Tub (Lower Level)
Gas Grill (Entry Level)
Hammock (Lower Level)
Table for 6 (Entry Level)
Rocking Chairs & Tanning Chairs (Entry Level)
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Offers 2 parking spaces
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.