This cabin was incredible. It, by far, exceeded our expectations. The photos on the website do not do it justice. The view was gorgeous.
What a cabin! This spacious and awesome 3-bedroom cabin is calling your name! Enter the front door of Elevation 2020 to find a spacious open floor plan with kitchen, dining, and living area all within reach. Comfort is paramount in the living room perfect for cuddling up to the fireplace with a loved one and a good book. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare a mountain-time-feast; with an adjacent dining room, enjoying your meal with family and friends have never been easier!
With bedrooms on all 3 levels, privacy is no concern. The entry level boasts a Queen Bedroom with a nearby bathroom. Find the Master King bedroom with an attached bathroom on the upper level. The Lower Level offers a 3rd bedroom with 2 twin beds (great for the kids) and a nearby bathroom.
Game time will never be dull with all of the amenities located in the lower level den. Host a Poker night, or watch a movie - the fun is here to stay. Venture outside on a crisp cool day or a nice sunny afternoon and just listen to the birds chirp as you relax in the fresh air. With an outdoor fireplace, hot tub, and a gas grill, the exterior of this home will not disappoint! It's time to make some memories and we've found the right place for it!
Located in the Aska Adventure Area, Just 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
100% Paved access
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops
Dining Area with seating for 8
Seating for 3 at Breakfast Bar
Spacious Living Area with Gas Fireplace and 42" Flat Panel TV
Bathroom with Tub Shower Combo
King Bedroom with attached bathroom with shower stall and single vanity
42" Flat Panel TV
Private Screened in Deck
Den with 40" Flat Panel TV
Wii Game Console
Bedroom with 2 Twins
Bathroom with tub shower combo
Covered Gas Fireplace
Ample outdoor furniture
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All specials apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.