Bird’s eye views of the Blue Ridge Mountains rarely get as beautiful as those found at Eagle’s Landing, one of Southern Comfort’s properties that epitomizes the “rustic chic” feel that so many vacationers look for in a cabin rental.
Whether your plans include an adventurous weekend away with the kids or a romantic getaway with that special someone, Eagle’s Landing is the right fit for fun, romance and everything in between.
If there were one or two words to describe this cabin, it might be “custom-made”, as nearly every square foot of this cabin is pleasantly personalized with updated features and tasteful decorations on every level of this 3-bedroom, 3-bath home.
This becomes immediately evident as you pull into the fully-paved driveway, hop out of your car and approach stone-stacked entryway with wraparound deck, just steps from the front door.
Head on inside where you will find a spacious prow-front living room, vaulted ceiling, and large windows made for mountain living. You also have deck access just steps from your plush living room couch, with oodles of outdoor seating options including a lodge-style picnic table, bench and Adirondack-style rockers and chairs. A gas grill is conveniently located on this same level, where you can cook up steaks, burgers or grilled veggies; the perfect pairing for an afternoon lunch outdoors.
When it’s time to come inside, there are plenty of luxurious amenities to discover on the entry level, with a stacked-stone gas fireplace, 40” flat panel TV, dining table with seating for 6, fully-equipped kitchen with custom-built cabinets, breakfast bar, and updated appliances including a touch screen microwave.
Also on the entry level you will find the first of three king bedrooms, featuring unique mountain-style decorations and deck access just a few feet away from the bed. The entry level bathroom is just steps away from the king bedroom and comes chock-full of custom creations with all the comforts of home: walk-in stone shower, jetted tub, and a wonderful double vanity with fine polished wood and copper sink basin.
On the upper level of Eagle’s Landing, you will find a quaint writing desk/business center with an adjacent twin trundle. Also on the upper level is the master king bedroom, tin roofing, private bathroom with jetted tub, and your very own private deck with amazing views of the Blue Ridge mountains. There’s nothing better than waking up in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee and a spectacular view!
There’s tons of fun to be had on the lower level of Eagle’s Landing, which comes with a finished recreation and living area, leather seating, 42” flat panel TV, and air hockey table. You and your guests also have access from the lower level to the spacious hot tub outside, as well as the fire pit where you can reminisce about times gone by over s’mores and a frosty beverage.
If you’re looking to make your getaway vacation to Blue Ridge a memorable one in the mountains, swoop on in to Eagle’s Landing for a week or a weekend, and experience luxury living in the North Georgia Mountains!
Located in the Aska Adventure Area just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with seating for 6
Additional seating for 4 at Breakfast Bar
Living Room with 40" Flat Panel TV
King Bedroom with Deck Access
Bathroom with Jetted Tub and Stand-In Shower
King Master Bedroom with 32" Flat Screen TV (no cable or SAT hookup, Bring You Own Device)
Attached Bathroom with Jetted Tub and Stand-In Shower
Private Deck of off Master Bedroom
Loft with Office Space and Twin Trundle Bed
Bathroom with Tub/Shower combo
Game Room with Air Hockey
Den Area with 40" Flat Panel TV
Ample Outdoor Furniture
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Driveway offers parking for up to 3 vehicles
4th Bedroom is a loft
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners, fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.