"Drink Up The View" pretty much says it all! This cabin offers amazing medium-long range mountain views while also having a pasture in the valley in view at the same time! Take a step into this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath cabin and you will instantly feel at home. The open floor plan allows the entry-level to flow all together as one, inviting everyone to spend time together by the gas log fireplace while supper is cooked in the kitchen. Take a step on to the deck and you will find a wood-burning fireplace, LOTS of rocking chairs and a gas grill giving you another wonderful area to kick back and relax. The entry-level is also home to a king bedroom which also has access to the deck. There is a shared bathroom with a shower/tub combo on this level as well.
Head upstairs to the king master suite with an attached bathroom boasting a large jetted tub and a stand-up tile shower. This wonderfully appointed king suite also has its very own private balcony/deck along with rocking chairs. Wind down before bed watching your favorite shows on the 42" TV while laying down on the comfy king size mattress soaking in the views from your room. There is also a queen bed in the open loft area for even more sleep accommodations.
Take the stairs down to the den area for a game of pool or to play some video games, including Rockband, on the 48" TV. Enjoy the warm atmosphere with the gas log fireplace while watching a movie with friends and family. Just around the corner is the double queen bunk bedroom which also has it's own private access to the lower level patio. This is where you will find even more comfy seating, including Adirondack chairs and rocking chairs set up nicely around the hot tub and hammock. Any great cabin in the mountains should have a fire pit for smores and laughs, and this cabin has exactly that!
No matter which level of the home you are enjoying, you never lose the amazing mountain views and the nostalgia of being in a cabin in the mountains. This cabin is truly a gem and a great selection for a family or a group of friends looking to escape the hectic ways of everyday life.
Welcome to "Drink Up The View"!
Located about 20 minutes out of downtown Blue Ridge in Morganton, GA.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen table with seating for 6
- Breakfast bar with seating for 2
- Gas log fireplace below a 55" TV in the living area with comfy furniture
- Shared bathroom with shower/tub combo
- WiFi throughout cabin
- King bedroom
- King master suite with a 42" TV and an attached private bathroom including a large jetted tub and stand-up shower
- Private balcony/deck with rocking chairs and gorgeous mountain views
- Queen bed in the open loft area
Den area with pool table, comfy furniture, 48" TV, gas log fireplace, and WII with plenty of games
Access to the hot tub and hammock area on the patio
Double full bunk beds with private access to the patio
Shared shower/tub combo bathroom
Firepit (lower level)
Covered hot tub (lower level)
Covered hammock (lower level)
Plentiful seating with rocking chairs and Adirondack chairs (both levels)
Entry level deck has rocking chairs near the covered wood burning fireplace with phenomenal mountain views
Gas grill (entry level)
Tables and chairs (entry level)
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
The driveway offers parking for up to 3 vehicles.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners, a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.