Come and enjoy an easy-going getaway at this charming and comfortable 3-bedroom cabin nestled in the woods on over 2.5 acres. Down Time is a fantastic getaway for your friends and family!. Tastefully decorated and as cozy as ever, this unique and fun-filled home will not disappoint guests of all ages.
Enter the front door and immediately surround yourself with the cozy feeling a mountain getaway so naturally gives you. Plush furnishings adorn the living room, providing you with the utmost comfort as you enjoy your favorite TV shows on the 50” Flat Panel TV with Blu-ray; or simply relax next to the warm fireplace immersed in a great book. The fully equipped kitchen offers everything you need to enjoy a meal and the dining area comfortably seats 6 with additional seating downstairs.
When adventure time rolls around, there are so many activities that await at Down Time! On the lower level of this inspiring cabin sits a recreational room; complete with 55" Flat Panel TV with streaming Blu-ray player, a comfortable sitting den, Foosball table, Puck Hole table, and a whiskey barrel card table (perfect for seating additional guests for meals). Come outside and roast some s'mores or hot dogs in the easily accessed fire pit while telling ghost stories as you relax in the Adirondack chairs...or perhaps you'd like to spend your outside time a little differently. Like soaking your tired and adventurous bones in the hot tub under the stars or enjoying an early morning coffee on the covered front porch complete with 4 rocking chairs.
At the end of the day, there's not a doubt that everyone will find the most perfect place to lay their heads. The entry-level offers a King Bedroom with a 32" Flat Panel Smart TV. Across the hall sits a bathroom fit for royalty with a corner jetted tub, a large separate tiled shower, and double vanity. Also on the entry-level, you'll find a Queen bedroom with a 32" Flat Panel Smart TV, with an across the hall bathroom, offering a tub/shower combo. Come downstairs to the awesome lower level and discover bedroom number 3, boasting 2 twins and 1 full-size bed, a 32" Flat Panel TV, and 24/7 access to the adjacent game room ;) This bedroom also has its own bathroom with a tub/shower combo. Down Time is equipped with high-speed internet that easily allows those on a busy schedule to conduct last-minute meetings or staying in touch with social media.
So come find some down time for an outdoor adventure minutes from hiking, downtown, and all that Blue Ridge area has to offer!
- Located on the east side of Lake Blue Ridge less than 5 minutes from downtown
- Less than 10 miles to rafting access on Toccoa
- Less than 1 mile to Lake Blue Ridge access
- Beautiful Seasonal Views
- Close to everything
- Open Stepless Entry providing ease to those with physical limitations
- Living Room seating with gas log fireplace
- Fully equipped granite countered kitchen with an open floor plan to the dining area
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Dining area with seating for 6 (additional seating on the lower level)
- Entry-level Master Bedroom #1 has a King bed, 32" flat panel Smart TV and an across-the-hall bathroom with a jetted tub large walk-in shower with seating capacity, & double vanity
- Entry-level Bedroom #2 has a Queen bed, 32" flat panel Smart TV and across-the-hall bathroom with shower/tub combo & single vanity
- Lower level bedroom #3 has 2 twin beds and a full bed & sleeper beanbag. Along with flat panel Smart TV (game system compatible) & private bathroom off hallway with shower/tub
- The lower level game room has large sectional sofa, Puckhole (Shuffleboard & Cornhole), Foosball table, flat panel 55” SmartTV, BluRay player, also game system compatible
- All bathrooms are updated and host granite countertops
- Wireless Internet 32 Mb speed
- Ceiling fans throughout the cabin
- Hot Tub under the stars
- Gas grill near the kitchen
- Fire Pit under the stars with Adirondack chairs
- Corn Hole game boards
- Ample Outdoor Seating
- Seasonal View of Lake Blue Ridge
- Two covered porches/decks levels complete with rocking chair seating
- All paved road access to sloped gravel driveways
- Double (2) driveways (both gravel) with easy turnaround
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
- Lake Blue Ridge Marina
- Lakewood Boat Launch
- Morganton beach and day-use area
- Tail-water trout fishing below the dam
- Aska Adventure Area
- Gem mining
- Appalachian Trail
- Trail Ride/Stables
- Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All specials apply
- Short Drive to Blue Lake Cabin
- For safety and security, there is a camera on the carport, fire pit and back porch areas.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy
- See the FAQ Page for additional information
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.