Located in the heart of the Aska Adventure Area, just minutes from the Toccoa River with tubing, fishing, and scenic mountain views, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath cabin in the woods says “Blue Ridge cabin rental” through and through, from the traditional exterior to the unique amenities that you will find upon entering the front door.
This single-level cabin shines inside, with floor-to-ceiling picture windows offering you and your guests an abundance of natural light to enjoy throughout the day. Entertaining is easy as pie, with plush seating options, wood burning fireplace when you need some warmth on a cold night, a bar top table with 2 bar stools, and a large pool table set in the middle of the living room, just feet away from a small foosball table. You will also find a 60” flat panel TV with DVD and surround sound options, perfect for a movie night in.
Preparing a meal is a breeze in the well-equipped kitchen, featuring granite countertops, updated appliances, dining table with seating for up to 6 guests and all the southern comforts of home.
Like everything in Dogwood Dream, sleeping accommodations are easily accessible and located right around the corner off the kitchen and living room area.
The master bedroom in Dogwood Dream comes tastefully decorated and features a queen bed with 32” TV to enjoy as you relax before a nap, and private bathroom with single vanity and granite countertops. Guest accommodations include a queen bed, 32” TV and the same charming knotted pine wood found throughout the home. There is also a twin bed with trundle pull out in the living space to give an extra sleeping option.
No matter what time of the year you book Dogwood Dream, there’s plenty of fun to be had outdoors, with a large front yard perfectly suited for kids to run around as burgers cook on the gas grill, conveniently located on the front porch. Roast some marshmallows and tell ghost stories around the fire pit, or simply enjoy a the blazing warmth underneath the tall pine trees found on the grounds of this charming wooded abode.
Find your place at Dogwood Dream, where relaxation and true North Georgia living go hand in hand!
- Located in the Aska Adventure Area about 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with Seating for 4
- Living Room with Pool Table, wood burning stove, bar top table with 2 bar stools, and 60" Flat Panel TV
- Master Queen Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV and attached bathroom with shower
- Queen Bedroom #2 with 32" Flat Panel TV
- Common Space Twin Bed with Twin Trudle underneath
- Bathroom with tub/shower combo
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
Fall Branch Falls Waterfall
Toccoa River Sandy Bottoms Canoe Launch, Trout Fishing and Tubing
Benton MacKaye Hiking Trail System
Rich Mountain Wildlife Management Area
Stanley Gap Mountain Bike Trail and Aska Trail System
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Driveway is very narrow and may be difficult for larger vehicles to navigate.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners, fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.