Just a few minutes out of downtown Blue Ridge off of Aska Road, you'll find this immaculate cabin ready to make unforgettable memories! The fully equipped kitchen is waiting for you to perfect that recipe you've been dying to try! This area flows right over to the dining area where this is a table with seating for 6 and an additional 3 stools at the kitchen island. Coffee is important, so start your day with the convenience of a Keurig! The living room comes standard with comfortable plush leather furniture around a gas log fireplace and 55" TV with DirecTV. This room also has access to the outdoor fireplace and deck. The outdoor decks have wooden rockers, a table for 6, and a gas grill for your convenience!
The first floor is home to a king bedroom with a 48" equipped with DirecTV which also has access to the deck. There is a shared walk-in shower bathroom also where you'll find the washer and dryer as well. Head upstairs to the open loft and read yourself a book or just get some quiet time on the futon. The master king suite with an attached private bathroom with double vanity and a walk-in shower is also found here on the upper level of this cabin.
The den on the lower level is home to a wet bar w/ mini-fridge and sink, a shuffleboard table, a 55" TV with Direct TV hookup and yet another queen bedroom with a 48" TV equipped with DirecTV. There is a Head out to the patio area of the lower level and jump in the 4 person hot tub and relax and unwind after a long day of adventures! There are also more wooden rockers on this level for your enjoyment as well.
Regardless of your reasoning to visit our beautiful hometown, this will surely be one vacation you won't soon forget! Book online, or give us a call with any questions!
- 10 Minutes from Blue Ridge off of Aska Road
- King bedroom with 48" TV with DirecTV and deck access
- Shared bathroom with walk-in shower and washer & dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas range
- Landline telephone
- Dining table for 6
- 3 stools at the kitchen island
- Keurig coffee maker
- Plush leather furniture
- 55" TV with DirecTV over gas log fireplace
- Deck access
- Open loft with futon
- King master suite and a 48" DirecTV with attached private bathroom (walk-in shower and double vanity) and a mountain view
- Den with shuffleboard
- Plush leather furniture around a 55" TV equipped with DirecTV over another gas log fireplace
- Wet bar w/ mini fridge and sink
Whiskey Barrel Table with Seating for 4
- Queen bedroom with 48" TV equipped with DirecTV
- Shared Tub/Shower bathroom
- Wooden rockers
- Table for 6
- Outdoor gas log fireplace
- Gas grill
- Hot tub
- Whole House Generac Generator
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pet
- Construction Happening Near By
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.